Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 455

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Whatever Mastas of Ravenkroft is (presumably a DD bonus), it sounds like a Dungeons and Dragons module.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  2. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

That's a song from the Mad Gear and Missile Kid EP that came with the deluxe version of Danger Days. It's great, you should check it out!

3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Zachary Dresch likes this.
  4. broken22

(:

If they play Boy Division in Long Island I’m golden.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

OH I remember that. I remember definitely preferring it to DD but still not being huge on it tbh.

6. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

[IMG]

SuddenUrgeJoey likes this.
  7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I would bawl my fucking eyes out

8. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

I will take any setlist with Halos over any setlist that doesn’t include Halos

9. AND THEY FOUND YOU ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR

SpyKi, summertimejesus and SamLevi11 like this.
  10. Guess MCR heard @SpyKi was coming tonight and showed out huh

SpyKi likes this.
  11. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Halos is Ray's best track

12. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

It’s so awesome that they’re switching up the setlist. It would be entirely reasonable for them to stick to the same script every night, especially as they’re just getting back into the swing of things. Missed this band dearly.

13. brendanmachow

not a doctor

Listened to Danger Days today and the bridge of Only Hope is such an amazing moment.

Can we also agree how much Save Yourself RIPS.

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

Sorry if already posted, but they're headlining the Music Midtown Festival in Atlanta in September and the lineup is pretty great.

[​IMG]

Funny that Coachella ended up dropping them from the 2020/2022 lineup because they weren't gonna give them a headlining spot, and now this reunion has got them at top billing for pretty much every major festival and selling out every arena in the country.

15. brendanmachow

not a doctor

In every live video I've seen Ray is absolutely killing it. How can a guitar sound that good!?

SpyKi and paperlung like this.
  16. ItsAndrew May 17, 2022
    (Last edited: May 17, 2022)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

As big as they are, they were never going to headline over the Coachella headliners rumored at the time. If your headliners end up being Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, and The Weeknd (I know these were not the headliners when MCR dropped but still for comparison purposes) it’s very hard to headline over that. They are definitely very popular, no question, but they aren’t quite at the level that those three are at.

beachdude and irthesteve like this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Double post but I saw the band Hey, ily! tonight and they did an MCR cover which was dope

stars143 likes this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think it's entirely fair that (if all the rumors are true) they were offered the sub-headliner spot ahead of Rage. Doja Cat, Lil Baby and Flume sub-headlined this year and MCR is certainly comparable, or less than, them

beachdude and ItsAndrew like this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Na Na Na is an amazing song that I don't feel like gets enough credit

20. PsyduckMantis

Went to the show last night - first time seeing them live but have been a fan since around 2004. It was so good! I'm still absolutely buzzing. They put on such a good show and sounded insane. If there was any rustiness after being away for a while then it didn't show. Lost my mind when they played Boy Division, and Cemetery Drive. Think my favourite performance was Mama - everything about it just HIT - shout-out to Gerard for always knowing the perfect time to let the crowd sing a line, the man is such a damn performer!

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I would kill to see Mama live.

22. brendanmachow

not a doctor

Watching the music video now. Someone needs to stop me from dyeing my hair red.

sophos34 likes this.
  23. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Or do we need to encourage it?

24. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

do it

[​IMG]

brendanmachow likes this.
  25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious