Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 401

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

I’m usually of the opinion that nearly all Funko Pop figures are pretty bad, but I might have to get this

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

goodness

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

MCR x RATM x Bright Eyes x The Format collab

Just have every band that reunited but got fucked over by covid collab together

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol even I wouldn't care about a makeup launch

mad, summertimejesus and SpyKi like this.
  5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

lmao, it IS a makeup launch. or whatever else it is that "hipdot" produces.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. heymattrick

Sending my love

Tbh at least they didn't drag this out with 7 more cryptic teasers over days and weeks.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Jesus.

9. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Lmao looks like they deleted the tweet? Guess it was getting too much backlash

10. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Hipdot colllabs always rule. MCR fans do not.

Ben Lee and flask like this.
  11. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

you tease a cat without giving it what it wants, you're gonna get scratched

smowashere, beachdude and heymattrick like this.
  12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

the mcr fans are the cats in this situation, and i guess the scratches are angry tweets

smowashere and Cameron like this.
  13. flask

Trusted Supporter

nah they just had some typos its back up

14. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

RT.

Contender likes this.
  15. Kiana

Me in hs would've died for this makeup collab. Adult me will still check it out but idk idk. It made sense for like the three cheers and black parade era because they were wearing makeup and it would make sense to do something inspired by that. Even danger days era had a cute aesthetic that would've looked cool for the packaging. But now I just associate them as like... Dads lol. But they seem to put a lot of effort into all they do so at the least I'm intrigued

I would have high hopes for some good red shades

16. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

At least we know when they actually do put out new music the rollout will be exceptionally painful.

17. Contender

Hipdot products are mostly used by drag artists, and I can confirm the quality is good. Nothing about this is halfassed even if this is what fans do not want.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. heymattrick

Sending my love

What’s the typical price on a product like this from Hipdot? Is this considered a “premium” brand? I have no point of reference.

19. Contender

I would expect it to be in the $30-40 range for a palette. For the line, they might have some smaller palettes for like $16 or sponges too. I have two collabs (Kesha and Meatball) and they're comparable to Morphe products. Their products are worth the price.

This is going to be a cheaper way to purchase the colors instead of buying Urban Decay

heymattrick likes this.
  20. Kiana

They have some sneak peaks online. Palette is 9 shades for $24 and prices range from $12-$64. Palette looks fun for some vampy goth looks but not anything I would buy. I was hoping it would include a fun vampy red lip shade but it doesn't look like it will

One of the main appeals of hipdot is that it's vegan and cruelty free

heymattrick likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Might get one for my fiancé for Christmas. I noticed they said there's a special surprise for people who order in the first 72 hours

22. Kiana

The makeup line sold out while I was at work so I'm glad I wasn't too excited about it tbh!

beachdude, skogsraet and RyanPm40 like this.
  23. heymattrick

Sending my love

Damn, I was really in line for the Shrine show at this exact moment one year ago.

Mcrx and summertimejesus like this.
  24. Thanks for the reminder, I can't believe that was a year ago!

Mcrx likes this.
  25. heymattrick

Sending my love

December 20th, 2019 was one of the single greatest nights of my life. I will never, ever forget it. I'm so grateful for getting to go to that show. I cannot believe we got tickets.

I waited 3,004 days to see My Chemical Romance again, and it was everything I hoped it would be and everything I needed. I know I whine a lot about how they've executed their reunion otherwise, but honestly, if nothing ever happens again, that night would be enough. And seeing my favorite song of all time, Famous Last Words, followed by The Kids from Yesterday, is a moment that is forever so important to me. Gerard & Ray watching me scream out those lyrics to every song like a buffoon and them smiling back is forever burned into my brain.

I *WILL* see them live in 2021. It will fucking happen.