Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

The date is one month before TBP turns 10 and the video is titled MCRX so it's clearly something to do with that. I just need to know whether they're just going to acknowledge it or release a special edition or if it's a tour.

2. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

MF'n here for it

3. atlas

Trusted

my friends and I performed "Welcome to the Black Parade" on Rock Band 2 last night and got 4 stars so clearly we were the inspiration for this announcement. thank you, thank you

4. SpyKi

me too.

Also if it is just a one off show or a US tour I need to know so I can start saving.

5. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

I'm glad everyone jumped in here immediately after seeing that. Why would they create new logo/marketing stuff just for an acknowledgment. If there's a tour I'm dead.

6. SpyKi

I'm not going to be able to focus on life until I know what's going on.

heymattrick likes this.
  7. devenstonow

Noobie

hope there's news about it before then...ridiculous to announce something that far ahead

8. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Same here. Wherever the fuck it is I am there.

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

If they are announcing a tour, I doubt 9/23 would be the date they'd release the tour dates. Hopefully it's a new album + 10th anniversary tour (lol I am getting myself too hyped)

10. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Even if it ended up being a one-off show far away from me I'd still be happy. It could mean they're trying to feel out if its the right time to come back

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

LETS GOOO

Owlex and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  12. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

I saw them during the end stages of The Black Parade tour. Would love them to do a 10 year tour and bring back all the props and stage show stuff.

13. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

9/23 is way too far away

14. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Oh shit

beachdude42 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  15. SpyKi

Haha, that's the dream but I don't think there's much chance of that. My highest realistic hopes are that they're getting back together, doing the tour and then new music but even that sounds like too much to hope for.

Really trying not to get my hopes too high.

beachdude42 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I definitely bet they'll be there for those Thursday shows at the end of December.

devenstonow likes this.
  17. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Bring it

18. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I feel so overwhelmed by music media today in the best way

Gonna have to break out TBP tonight

19. JM95

Trusted

Another band 'splitting up' only to come back three years later...

Not saying whatever this is won't be great.

beachdude42 likes this.
  20. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Also I have no idea what MCR would sound like in 2016

21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that's absolutely not happening, they're very many levels above thursday in popularity and wouldn't ever open for them
    also i know for a fact it isn't

Cody, beachdude42 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

I'm psyched but I also was psyched for a second gerard solo album he was ostensibly recording

Owlex and stillbrazy like this.
  23. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I am gonna put my money on a 10th Anniversary Reissue of The Black Parade. September 23rd is a Friday, which is album release day.

coleslawed likes this.
  24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I wish we still had that AP thread where 90% of us said they would get back together soon and SpyKi said never :-p

25. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I seriously think there's 0 chance the band is getting back together, releasing a new album, or touring again. The teaser seems to point entirely to Black Parade 10 year edition. haha But, I guess it would be cool to be wrong here.