Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 397

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Mcrx

Regular

It was just another fan speculating. And the critics are the supposed "fans" that criticise Gee's posts.

2. Mcrx

Regular

I probably shouldnt have even mentioned it, but i guess i was just wondering if anyone noticed any kind of critics on IG?? I only very rarely see or hear about these things, but apparently there are a lot of "haters" out there, particularly teens. Lol i must be good at keeping away from the drama??

Callum Macleod likes this.
  3. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

A lot of the younger, more internet-obsessed fans have been harassing his wife the last few weeks and she left twitter and had to turn off IG comments so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he's not super jazzed on social media lately. I don't see him abandoning Instagram though, aside from the occasional interview, that's the only way he communicates with fans online.

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Jesus, wtf were they attacking her for?

5. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

the most iconic thing he’s been a part of is PFT’s comedy bang bang character

chewbacca110 likes this.
  7. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Happy anniversary to the reunion announcement

GrantCloud, Mcrx, Barresi and 5 others like this.
  9. flask

Trusted Supporter

This place was poppin

10. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

I remember feeling like I was 15 again and that they were the only band in the world that day. I miss that day :tear:

beachdude, mad, Barresi and 1 other person like this.
  11. This feels both like it happened yesterday and years ago. 2020 has ultimately broken me.

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Really thought we'd hear something from them on Halloween :(

13. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Just got a reminder that today is the 16th anniversary of my first MCR show which was on the Nintendo Fusion tour when it came to the Hard Rock Live in Orlando, FL. I remember being so ridiculously excited to see them but made the rookie mistake of buying too much of their merch before they took the stage so I had to stand toward the back and hold it all while they played.

beachdude, Mcrx, heymattrick and 5 others like this.
  14. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

More than likely nothing, but a little sus. Defnitely has MCR vibes.

15. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Hard to tell with Frank but he mentioned November in an Insta post a while back and between that and G being super quiet and cryptic, I feel deeply something may happen with MCR tomorrow. Can't wait to be wrong as usual tho :heart:

AlwaysEvolving21 and 150Wrds like this.
  16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully something MCR related! Wife and I jammed Danger Days on our road trip home last night.

Mcrx and skogsraet like this.
  17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'm very doubtful we'll get anything MCR related, but would be cool

18. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

It’s gonna be Friday the 13th.

Studio version of Sister To Sleep?

That’s all I’ve got.

19. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I don't think Frank would tease an MCR thing the same way he teases his solo stuff.

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Idk seems weird for Frank alone to be teasing something MCR related. I could see Frank having put together another album or EP given all the unexpected free time he ended up with this year. So my guess is a Frank Iero and the ??? quarantine release

beachdude, RyanPm40 and skogsraet like this.
  21. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

22. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

lmaooo sorry to get y'all hopes up, I still like Pencey though so i'm chillin :crylaugh: I thought he hated all the Pencey Prep stuff so it's really cool he's doing this

Mcrx likes this.
  23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

don't worry, no one actually thought anything MCR was gonna happen hah

GrantCloud, beachdude, Mcrx and 6 others like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

25. Mcrx

Regular

This is another reason I want seated shows. Lol

What is sus?? And did we ever figure out what that post was about?

Ok, this was the Pencey Prep quote, right? I just wanted to ask/comment- has the hoodie already sold out?! I so wanted that!