Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 395

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Dog Fish

Mutt

looks like gerard got a new wardrobe for this special episode

beachdude, Barresi and heymattrick like this.
  2. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

It was more about writing processes and how songs come to be. Nothing too much on the band. No talks of new music.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

best part was the Ray story.

I need to know the deal with the green shirt, lol.

Mcrx likes this.
  4. heymattrick

Sending my love

He was a big fan of the olive green shirts even pre-hiatus. iTunes festival 2011, other European festivals from that summer, and the final show in 2012 at Bamboozle.

5. SpyKi

I was at that iTunes festival!!

beachdude and heymattrick like this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

That would have been amazing! I remember watching that live stream as it was happening. What a good show.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. heymattrick

Sending my love

Dang, that interview with Jim was super good. Obviously I'm trying to look for something that may not even be there, but watching it did give me confidence that new MCR music will be coming. Especially learning that Doug McKean basically has a studio inside of Gerard's house. I felt like there were several times throughout the interview that Gerard was either holding back or stopping himself from saying anything that would give anything away, and he had to phrase everything in a way that didn't definitively say one way or the other.

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

New music would be cool

9. emojedi

Trusted

Found this on an insta many to believe to be either Frank or the band. This seems a lot like Paper Kingdoms or what it was supposed to be.

Attached Files:

10. lox628

That’s just a fan run account trying to promote their own project. It even says it’s not frank in the bio. Also has a habit of posting gore and so on without warning. Best to ignore.

beachdude and skogsraet like this.
  11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg not Jim and gerard together!! Literally dead.

beachdude, RyanPm40 and Mcrx like this.
  12. heymattrick

Sending my love

Watching the Shrine show on Youtube. I cannot believe I was there. More importantly I cannot believe 2020 robbed of us of them being on a whole ass tour right now.

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I was supposed to see them this passed wednesday :’(

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

Damn, this has already been a shitty week for me. Should be seeing them at home in Denver this Friday. Need to go listen to one of their albums in full...which one is going to cheer me up the most? :eh:

15. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Frank Iero - turtle rescuer

16. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Omg this is the best thing I’ve seen all day!! Also yesterday marked 16 years since I first saw ‘em live on the Nintendo Fusion Tour!

17. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

18. heymattrick

Sending my love

So I just posted this on Reddit, but thought I’d mention it here. I know The Used has been rumored at times to open for MCR on the upcoming tour.

Well, The Used just announced they’re playing Rebel Rock in Orlando, FL on September 26th. This is an off day for the MCR Tour which just so happens to play Sunrise, FL the day before. Could just be a coincidence, or could be potential evidence that The Used will be on the tour since it lines up perfectly with the tour routing.

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I hope whenever they can actually tour they add a DC or Baltimore date

20. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Watching this right now. :heart:

Mcrx, beachdude, heymattrick and 2 others like this.
  21. heymattrick

Sending my love

That show was just so good. Even with Gerard a little lower energy, there were these flashes of Gerard's stage persona that really shined. At first during I'm Not Okay he was a little sarcastic about it, but by Venom he went into full gear with some ass slaps, some sweet screams, and that little burst of energy when he sings "Give me a better cause to lead" in the bridge.

I hope they use this extra time before the tour to put together something really special. They could really blow these crowds away with some sweet production and a good, well-rounded show.

Just whatever you do, please don't waste a setlist spot on Make Room again (and/or Mastas of Ravenkroft). Give us Boy Division please!!

22. SpyKi

i just want to see them so bad.

Brent, Mcrx, Crisp X and 5 others like this.
  23. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Aw man, I love Make Room haha. But I’m good with just that one love recovering of it. Time to throw in other Conventional Weapon songs. They should change up a CW song every show.

Mcrx, Crisp X, beachdude and 2 others like this.
  24. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Make Room is sick

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really, really hope they've been using the postponement of the tour to make an album

Mcrx, macbethfan, RyanPm40 and 2 others like this.