Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 389

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Just saw the US dates got rescheduled to next year with refunds available

Barresi likes this.
  2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Guess I’m seeing them 2 whole years after the reunion was announced

3. Barresi Jun 16, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 16, 2020)
    Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Won’t catch me complaining, considering for six years I thought I’d missed my chance to see them. It’ll be worth the wait.

Mcrx, skogsraet and phaynes12 like this.
  4. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Skylines and Turnstiles...on 9/11...in New York City...now THAT is gonna hit different.

5. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

on the 20th anniversary

6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Selling my two tix for $369 for the Boston show (right in the middle of asking price) since I’ll be moving this time next year.

7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Considering everything that’s going on this is the best case scenario I guess. It’s going to be worth the wait

Mcrx likes this.
  8. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Just popping in to remind y'all that Famous Last Words is one of the best album closers to come out of rock music and Blood is one of the best hidden tracks. As you were.

Mcrx, SpyKi, JaytotheGee and 10 others like this.
  9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Famous Last Words is one of the best rock songs of all time.

10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

And it's only their third best closer. Insane how great this band is.

Mcrx, skogsraet and Fucking Dustin like this.
  11. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Impossible for me to say this without looking like an ass, but I know an easter egg in Famous Last Words that only a handful of people likely do. I will not be elaborating further.

12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lol why would it make you look like an ass?

EDIT

Although you said you won't elaborate further so no worries xD. You just have me curious now

Mcrx and Drewski like this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Totally. It's just straight-forward rock that's appealing to just about any rock fan, but so well-written. I love everything about it. Probably one of the few big singles from a band that I never get sick of from overplaying. And Ghost Of You.

14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

These guys should get together and put on a live stream reunion show since their tour was cancelled. New Found Glory just did it. Charge $10 a pop, Play for a couple hours, donate a portion to charity, and have limited merch and donation links during the show. I’d love to see it happen.

Brent likes this.
  15. heymattrick

Sending my love

Unfortunately I think they will be pretty much silent for the remainder of 2020.

skogsraet likes this.
  16. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Posted in the Accountability in Music thread but just think it’s a bummer that Gerard worked with Scott for so long and has yet to say anything about this

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Mcrx

Regular

I saw something about this the other day, but don't really know the story. what happened?

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Because the easter egg is that, in the music video, you very briefly see Drewski, but with a butt for a face.

DrAlanGrant, RyanPm40 and Mcrx like this.
  19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Barresi, RyanPm40 and dandownunder like this.
  20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg that's how much Funko pops cost?? I want it but it's like $25 for a thing I'll just stare at idk idk

21. fbrrocks

Trusted

12.50 plus tax n shipping

Kiana likes this.
  22. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

where are you seeing $25? I'm seeing literally half that lol

Kiana likes this.
  23. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol idk I clicked the first result on Google oop

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Why not just do a set with the whole band? I feel like Gerard isn't THAT much more famous on his own

25. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

They'd need different molds for each band member, which is probably the most expensive part of making one of these. Gerard's the face of the band, so I guess it makes sense.