Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 379

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Them being "summoned" and then going away again kind of seems like a MCR move though

2. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Nah, I think theyll definitely have new music at some point. I just hope it's this year.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Stop announcing shows in Europe and announce more American dates!!!

4. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Also, just saw this commented on Reddit and I can’t believe I keep forgetting about this...

No way An Offering isn’t the intro to an album, building up to a huge track 2.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

feel bad for US folks who didnt get MCR tickets when they seem to announce a new overseas date every day lol

RyanPm40 and The Black Parade like this.
  6. SpyKi

tbf though, they're new countries that don't already have shows. there is a whole tour announced for America.

also, I'm probably just being too hopeful but I'm still hoping we'll have new music by the UK shows in June since those posters for some reason had V's instead of U's possibly referencing the fifth album? They didn't have that for any of the earlier shows announced.

Contender, Mcrx, heymattrick and 3 others like this.
  7. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

8. dandownunder

Anyone going to Download Australia and is pissed off they only get 65 minutes?
    Surely as a headline set and an Australian exclusive they should get 90 minutes at the very least?

heymattrick likes this.
  9. manoverboard365

Trusted

Danger Days vinyl is only $11.49 right now on Amazon.

10. pbueddi

Trusted

Not the next vinyl I expected to purchase, but at that price, I couldn't resist.

The Black Parade likes this.
  11. BenSmith94

Trusted

Yeah it's weird...but from my knowledge of previous festivals, playing time was a negotiation between the band and the organiser, more so for the bigger bands. Could be a case of MCR only wanting an hour. Also got to take into account the location was moved to more inner city (any Sydneysiders able to confirm The Domain is in the inner city? I'm an interstate traveller), so that may mean there's certain curfews in place preventing the festival from going too late.

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

wonder how many of the Europe dates get cancelled. I'm already worrying about US dates later this year.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  13. SpyKi

Mine better not get cancelled.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. Noradrenaline

Regular

Yeah, I'm worried about booking our flight. It's pretty cheap (around 100 dollars each), but still. I'd rather have them postpone the shows now than like a month before. Though, I understand that they probably cant make that decision this early.

15. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Here’s hoping for no cancellations. I’m not even going to one and I don’t want to see that happen

Mcrx, summertimejesus and skogsraet like this.
  16. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I think I'm more so hoping for no need to cancel. If there is a reason to cancel and they don't that's hoooooooorrible.

17. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

I hope they don't have to cancel any of their dates but I also lost my job two weeks ago so I don't even know if I'd be able to make it to Ireland for the concert anyways (though I was sure as hell going to try to figure out a way to make it work somehow).

18. BenSmith94

Trusted

Seeing as it looks as if Download Australia spent a significant portion of their budget on bringing MCR out (judging by the rest of the lineup size and quality-wise), them cancelling their Australian dates would be a hammer blow for the festival. as a fan, i'm not too concerned at the moment, but a week is a long time...

dandownunder likes this.
  19. man if they are canceling dates in the fall then that will be the least of our concerns haha

20. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

21. BenSmith94

Trusted

A week is a long time, feel like the outlook may not be as chaotic this time next week...but they'd be dumb to not consider cancelling. Maybe they'll hold off for a bit, but not confident of it going ahead :(

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

23. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Today has been a major swing in events, I doubt any size gathering goes forward for awhile

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

At least those StubHub prices are dropping, lol.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. Cmoney86

Trusted

RyanPm40 and Mcrx like this.