Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 378

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

My friend got us tickets to Eden Sessions too!! Can't wait to see them in such a unique place.

Mcrx, SpyKi and The Black Parade like this.
  2. Mcrx

Regular

The playlist in my head just switched over from early TBS to "Gun" from CW. lol I haven't listened to CW in awhile now! (well, a month or so. :P) Weird

heymattrick likes this.
  3. Mcrx

Regular

So, I've tried to stay away from the drama as much as possible, but saw today someones were upset about this article claiming it all lies. I dunno. I can understand the disrespect angle, but I've also seen a lot of hate for this person. I think it's just sick all around. Why am I sharing it? Frankly, I don't even know. Guess just to say I'm sad for all the innocent people this hurts but also that I'm disgusted by all the attacking too. :/

Trisha Paytas says she received "so much hate" after recreating My Chemical Romance music video

4. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I think people just hated her to begin with. Since she endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012, she's been alienated from mainstream youtuber (and now influencer) culture.

Mcrx likes this.
  5. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

She's said some transphobic and racist stuff in the more recent past too. I think the harassment is a result of a bad combo of MCR's very young, very progressive fanbase and her own values clashing

6. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Why not just ignore her? People have too much time on their hands man.

7. Mcrx

Regular

This is my point! But rather than do that, some people just have to be outrightly rude! I mean seriously, some of the comments I've read are just as bad or worse than what she has likely done! But ok, I think I'm done on this topic. :P

8. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

the internet is a hellscape

Mcrx likes this.
  9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I don't think about the song "Welcome to the Black Parade" as much as I really should

When I think of my favorite MCR songs I don't include it often and then when I hear it I get so overwhelmed and nostalgic

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i've had a lottttt going on the last few weeks that has distracted me and i keep forgetting that i actually got a ticket to see them in september and every time i remember it i get so happy hah

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

Just finished booking my trip to the UK in June for the 20th & 21st MK shows. I just couldn't wait until September to see them. I've always wanted to see them in the UK, kinda wish it was Reading festival but even cooler that it's their own show, in a stadium no less.

summertimejesus, Mcrx and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Ray is working on music with Meg Myers :thumbup:

[​IMG]

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Anyone know if Downloadfest would have a live stream?

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

Really hope there's a livestream. They have a 70 minute set for these festivals.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

I’m not sure my MCR Ireland trip will happen now that I was fired from my job today. It’s in June but I don’t know how quickly I’ll be able to find a job that pays what my last job was paying :tear:

16. Mcrx

Regular

@heymattrick I believe that girl is doing it again...oh, but for the concerts she's attending, so probably not Download. hmm...

@summertimejesus Awe! That's too bad about the job and possibly missing the show. Hopefully you'll be able to find a new and good job by the time that comes around though. Best!

summertimejesus likes this.
  17. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

They haven't before so I'd think it's unlikely.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. Bane

The spiciest meme

The Black Parade and JaytotheGee like this.
  19. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Down the rabbit hole of Coachella news, which led me to a middle of nowhere bar that bragged about numerous bands playing and somehow mentioned The Donnnas and Robert Plant in the same sentence and thought about this crazy one off show they did with MCR at a Best Buy parking lot in Orange years ago... such a blast and forgot about how crazy that whole situation was.

My Chemical Romance Clash With Police At California Concert

Mcrx, The Black Parade and skogsraet like this.
  20. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Really starting to think they're just doing a reunion world tour and saying goodbye again and idk if my little emo heart can take that

Mcrx and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I refuse to believe this is the case

Mcrx likes this.
  22. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

but if it were the case, this is exactly how they'd do it...

the ONLY thing that gives me hope at this point is that they haven't explicitly said it's just a reunion tour and they have to know how high the fans hopes can get, which makes not saying anything just seem mean

23. heymattrick

Sending my love

Franks Instagram post after the Shrine show said “Chapter 2”. I just can’t believe that a “Chapter 2” would just be a reunion tour and done. There has to be new music. I don’t think they’re gonna do this for ten more years, but I do think they’ll be around for a bit. They didn’t wait 7 years to just come back and play a handful of shows. Especially with all this rebranding and new imagery

24. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I personally think that since the shows are still so far away we might have new music by then

Mcrx, Dirty Sanchez and RyanPm40 like this.
  25. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

That's what i thought in December! Their next show is just three weeks away but I guess that's time...

This is what I need to hear lol

Mcrx and heymattrick like this.