Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 297

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. heymattrick Jan 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 25, 2020)
    heymattrick

Sending my love

If they’re really following that witch wheel thing, which has lined up with most major milestones so far, the next big news will be coming February 1st or 2nd

EDIT: This one. May 1st is a Friday so I could see the album coming then with MK being the debut of those songs live. Could be a single coming Feb 2nd??

Onlyadirector likes this.
  2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I'm still not convinced we'll be getting an album this year, but I really hope so. I'm more wondering if the timeframe makes sense as far as... when would they have recorded it?

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

They've been jamming for 3 years and Gerard has his own studio at his home so I feel like they could have recorded something really any time

beachdude likes this.
  4. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

That's true. I really hope they have recorded a full project, but if they start small I'm fine with that too, just gimme something lol

BTDandFeelingThis and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. heymattrick

Sending my love

I feel like all this thematic imagery has gotta mean new music. There were some Instagram posts found related to the filming of the Offering video, and one of the crew members posted one that had a Music Video Life hash tag, and the director of An Offering said it was only part one of something bigger. I’m really hoping there will be at least a new song (or EP even) soon

beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

This and also Ray has been clocking in quite some time doing producing/engineering work. I imagine if they wanted to keep everything within a very tight knit group, it wouldn't be hard to keep it secret at all.

7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, it's possible they could have been doing something when Gerard and Ray recorded those covers for Umbrella Academy, too. Seems like a perfect time to do it secretly tbh

beachdude and skogsraet like this.
  8. Imagine if we get both a new MCR album and another Gerard solo one

9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

They did have a lot of work already done on an album before they broke up, I'm kind of hoping they just finished that off. That would fit with the witch theme as well.

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Me putting out into the universe that some sort of activity happens tomorrow. Even another teaser.

summertimejesus likes this.
  11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Fear not. You will have all of your answers soon, maybe even this week ;)

12. summertimejesus Jan 26, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 26, 2020)
    summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

My bank account is still recovering from seeing David Byrne on Broadway so I am more than happy for them to take their time with a tour announcement

13. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I feel this. So much.

summertimejesus likes this.
  14. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

52C8F765-3748-406E-9527-C3153E17300F.jpeg

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

7BCFFB39-3218-4A31-AD46-65C9F8277972.png This was posted on the mcr reddit page. People there believe a full world tour is coming since this is in the middle of the summer

beachdude and heymattrick like this.
  16. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I've seen that floating around twitter but idk how much i believe it. Some are saying they're using the rabid mcr fanbase to promote the festival. Either way, we'll know tomorrow i suppose.

17. Ed59_

Regular

Ireland, Italy and Germany shows announced.

Mcrx likes this.
  18. Noradrenaline

Regular

Where?

Edit: Never mind. Found it!

Ed59_ likes this.
  19. Ed59_

Regular

Noradrenaline likes this.
  20. Ed59_

Regular

Mcrx likes this.
  21. Minimum €72 a ticket for the Dublin show? Even if I weren't already seeing Jimmy Eat World in Manchester a fortnight later I probably can't hit this. I get why the price is what it is but this is another example of why I rarely bother with arena or stadium shows.

22. Ed59_

Regular

Third MK date

Mcrx likes this.
  23. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Why 3 MK dates and not other UK cities lol

SpyKi likes this.
  24. Noradrenaline

Regular

Could just play Wembley Stadium instead!

beachdude, Carrow and Jake W like this.
  25. Apparently Wembley Stadium is hosting a couple of football games that week during Euro 2020 so that's probably why. National Bowl also in Milton Keynes though and much bigger.