Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 250

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Why are you trying to hard to make this a gender thing?

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I'm gonna go back to only posting in the few threads on here where shit like this doesn't happen ok bye

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg simple plan is going to tear us all apart. Grab ur puka shells and run for it. Thread is weirdly hostile rn lol

4. pbueddi

Trusted

I don't know why it's such a hard thing to grasp. I thought maybe, just maybe, there might be some overlapping fans (as I myself am one). If anything, I was trying to be welcoming and friendly, not annoying. If that's how you take it, then maybe you should stay off the internet.

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

fuck yall

6. Jake W

7. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Not an attack, BUT it was kind of annoying getting notifications for various threads and it was the same simple plan bracket being spam posted each time. That’s all.

no reason anyone should be mean about it though.

8. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

do you think it’s a coincidence that most of the non-men who used to frequent these forums have left?

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  9. pbueddi

Trusted

And I apologize for that. But if thread notifications are one of our biggest problems, I think we got it pretty good.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

can someone just shit talk danger days so we can move on to the next nothing or are we still having some fun w this one??

11. flask

Trusted Supporter

We can discuss this in person at the MCR show at the roxy.

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Danger days bracket

im sorry

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I frequently interact with plenty of non male posters on these forums so i guess im just not seeing the same data you are but it surely seems irrelevant to people not wanting to discuss another band while in another bands thread.

14. Jake W

I get that non-males have left this forum because they don't think it's a safe space for them, but I also think that people not liking simple plan wouldn't be a reason for them to leave lol. If anything pointless arguments about nothing probably would

Joe4th likes this.
  15. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Danger Days is great.

16. pbueddi

Trusted

What's your deal? Is this attitude necessary?

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I never post in the music forum but the only people I see get chased out of this site are the assholes who defend abusers. I can totally be missing stuff that goes on in this forum though. I'm definitely not trying to defend white dudes.

Jake W likes this.
  18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Argument already has more posts than the simple plan bracket

19. Jake W

Seriously, what attitude? I don't like simple plan. Most people here probably don't like 95% of the artists I listen to. It's really not a big deal.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  20. pbueddi

Trusted

Never mind.

21. AllenRicketts

Regular

Oh thank god. I was already dialing the firing squad.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  22. pbueddi

Trusted

Let's just move on from this. It's honestly not worth it. I know in the future to never mention Simple Plan in this thread again. Lesson learned.

23. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

25. Jake W

SamLevi11 and Joe4th like this.
  26. pbueddi

Trusted