Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 149

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. RyanPm40 Oct 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 22, 2019)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I mean, members have kids, Gerard and Mikey are busy writing comics and Gerard producing a TV show, Frank has his own band. Hard to think they'd be back together for anything long term

2. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

I certainly dont see them coming back for a couple of one off festival appearances. Based on everything they've done, its intentional and done well. I would think if this is true, they'll have a record ready to go.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'd prefer a tour before a new record for sure but I think it will all be coming

4. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

really? I say give me that FOB rollout plan. New song, tour announcement, album drops in a month.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I've only seen them once which is completely my fault so I'd like to see a ton of old songs before getting hit with a new record in the mix haha

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  6. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I'm pretty sure Gerard has even said it wouldn't be for a one off festival thing. If they come back it will be with new music and they'll be back for a good reason.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Didn't Gerard say a while ago that they've been offered reunion spots at festivals for years and they've turned them down every time?

I do fully expect them to one day tour/play again but it also wouldn't shock me if the rumor is true that Coachella offered them to play but they ultimately turn it down, like they have for all the others.

coleslawed likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I wouldn't mind a new single before a tour/festival appearances, but I definitely want mostly old material since I've never seen them. But I kind of think they'll have new music. I'll be happy regardless though.

As for why they'd take Coachella now could simply be that.. they're ready and they weren't before. I mean this is all coming not long after that little Jonas Brothers leak about them being in the studio so it's starting to feel real to me.

9. NitrateDawn

Regular

So why are we believing this rumor more than every other rumor that has turned out to be false?

beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Because Steve is a man of the people

Kiana, beachdude and coleslawed like this.
  11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Just doin what I can here

coleslawed and Kiana like this.
  12. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I feel like this is just going to be a thing that pops up every few years and never happens lol.

beachdude and tomdelonge like this.
  13. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

14. RyanPm40

Thats wild haha. I did know that Kevin is an MCR fan and has had Gerard on his show to talk MCR and comic books so it does make a bit of sense

15. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

I bet Kevin really enjoyed the Umbrella Academy (Netflix.)

coleslawed likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

they are both in the top 10 notable exports from Jersey, and Harley being a fan would make sense

17. RyanPm40

Btw, the song he did for Kevin's movie Tusk is pretty great

18. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Ugh, I’d love to see them again but I’m too old for festivals. Really don’t enjoy them anymore

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

I went to Warped Tour once in middle school and that's the last of my festival experience lol

20. tomtom94

Trusted

21. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

After his heart attack scare, Kevin scrapped the script he had and started over.

22. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I hate to be this guy but, ACTUALLY, they had a full fledged clerks 3 script ready to go and shoot but the guy who played Randal Graves backed out last minute and said he’d no longer play the role. Him and Kevin has a huge falling out. Last year Kevin did a live reading of the script with everyone coming to read their roles except Randal which he did himself for charity. They have recently mended fences and that’s what’s starting the new clerks 3 script

23. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

[/QUOTE]
    Here's Why 'Clerks 3' Isn't Happening

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

forever heartbroken when this thread is bumped and i get my hopes up

25. Telling people that the author of Umbrella Academy was the singer of My Chemical Romance always brings me joy just for the reactions.