Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 143

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. pbueddi

Trusted

Id still love to see that lineup today honestly.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

How are we not gonna talk about how low disenchanted is? That’d be very high up on my list.

SpyKi likes this.
  3. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Top 10 (no order):
    Vampires
    Sunsets
    Demolition lovers
    Helena
    Ghost of you
    Fashion statement
    Famous
    Disappear
    Kids from yesterday
    Tie/runnersup: summertime/I don't love you/boy division/I never told you/cemetery drive

SpyKi likes this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Top 10:

Fashion Statement
    Fashion Statement
    Fashion Statement
    Fashion Statement
    Fashion Statement
    Fashion Statement
    Fashion Statement
    Fashion Statement
    Desert Song
    Summertime

Ur welcome

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

This thread seems to have much better taste. Great lists guys.

beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

1. Mama

beachdude, coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

People would hate my list tbh

beachdude, DeathOrGlory and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Never forget the true best MCR song

Dirty Sanchez, beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't know if this has been discussed in an interview, but is there one member in particular keeping the band broken up? I mean, I presume all the members are on good terms with each other, right?

beachdude and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

To me it just seems like then reuniting would be more a nostalgia act than an attempt to make new music, and theyd each have to put everything theyre doing on hold now just to go out and do a greatest hits tour. The money would probably be decent but i dont really blame them for not wanting to.

12. NitrateDawn

Regular

I think to an extent, them wanting to stay friends is what's keeping the band broken up

beachdude, coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

If they did reunite and tour, they would most likely play arenas right? I've thought about this, and part of me thinks they would sell out arenas instantly, and another part of me thinks because it's been so long they may struggle to sell out large arenas.

14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

They might not be able to keep the demand for multiple tours but the first arena tour would sell out

15. RyanPm40

That's the vibe I got from some interviews with Gerard.

And they do seem to be on good terms from what I can tell.. or at least all of the members with Gerard lol. Ray has been doing solo stuff with Gerard occasionally, Gerard promoted Frank's new band on IG the other day, and I'm guessing Mikey and Gerard are on good enough terms since they're brothers and probably want to see their nieces lol

coleslawed and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  16. SpyKi

Gerard was the one who wanted to end the band and it seems like he still has no desire to bring the band back. Everyone else is just doing other stuff.

17. SpyKi

Yeah they've all been very supportive of each others stuff and I think they still talk, the band ending was never really about the band members being sick of each other or any internal struggle.

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The older I get the more I love Danger Days. I still listen to it way more than the other albums. I save Black Parade for the fall, but other than that Danger Days is my go to If I want some MCR.

I also saw Frank’s band on Sunday. They were alright. It just made me sad, really. A lot of those songs they played clearly have great foundations to be MCR songs. The songs mostly rocked on too long with unnecessary parts and lacked in melody to keep me interested. I feel like if he presented those songs to MCR, they could’ve made some great songs over the years.

beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. Omni

Regular

Danger Days is my go to as well. I'm just in the mood for it more often than the others.

beachdude and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  20. RyanPm40

I just can't get into Frank's vocals at all

21. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I really really love Frank’s solo output.

22. Mcrx

Regular

my username is MCR related so I figured I'd better post on this thread sooner than later.
    I saw the list and disagree with a lot of it too. But I will have to agree that Helena is in my top songs. But one song that I like that is lower in the list is Bury Me in Black.

In other news, I like Frank's new stuff ok. I really enjoyed getting into Stomachaches and the concert, but I didn't get into Parachutes as much as a whole (even though the hits were good). Still, looking forward to Barriers coming out soon.

what about the others? Apparently Mikey's coming out with new Electric Century. I like Ray and Gerard's collaboration on the Umbrella Academy tracks.

23. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Gerard was just promoting Mikey's new comic that's being released under the Young Animal imprint. Their relationship is doing just fine.

24. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I wish I could but I've never gotten into Frank's solo stuff. Just don't think most of it is good at all, maybe there's parts that could have been MCR stuff but overall it's hard for me to listen to for long

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  25. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I like the latest Frank stuff most, really promising.