Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 122

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

They uploaded a shit ton of music video outtakes. Wild.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The I Don't Love You outtakes made me laugh because it reminded me of how back in our fangirl days, my sister was like obsessed with Gerard's teeth??? And it was a closeup on his face and I had completely forgotten about that memory until now and lol. We were so weird. We'd obsess over little moments in music videos too, like Gerard's hand wave thing in Helena idk why I wasn't more popular as a youth I was so cool.

3. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Gerard does have some top tier teeth though tbf.

js977 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I remember that scene where Frank kissed Gerard in the I'm Not Okay video, that was actually iconic.

5. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

that awakened something in me

6. Davjs

Trusted

All three of their videos from Three Cheers are fantastic and different

skogsraet, beachdude42 and js977 like this.
  7. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

The video for The Ghost of You is incredible. Still remember the first time I watched it.

js977, SteveLikesMusic and Davjs like this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

That and Helena are shot and edited so well. His music videos are almost all really great. I wish Marc Webb would have done better in movies, as in like made more critical success.

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. Bryan Diem

Trusted

10. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

skogsraet likes this.
  11. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Tbh when I think of a reunion I get a little disappointed. I never even saw them live. It just doesn't seem like the time is right yet.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  12. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

What if they’re doing Warped?!!!1!!11

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  13. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I only got to see them ONCE at my 1st Warped in 2005, I'd just love to get an opportunity to see them once more & see some of those songs live that I never got to see. But I agree, it just doesnt feel like the right time rn, but maybe within the next few yrs, possibly.

14. Kiana

I saw them in support of three cheers, black parade, and the black parade is dead. Regret not seeing them for danger days but it was my first year of college and I was broke af

Joe4th and Frenzyofdeceit like this.
  15. emojedi

Trusted

the thing is the tour tab has always been empty. i've never seen MCRX Tour on their site before. could be wrong though.

16. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Only saw them opening for blink in 2011 and I didn’t even know them then :( I still beat myself up about that

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah the Blink tour is also the only time I ever saw them but I was actually already a massive fan, but the crowd around sucked so much that I just ended up sitting down and telling myself I'd for sure go see them on their next headlining tour

:(

18. flask

Trusted Supporter

Saw them on the first taste of Chaos. That was basically my Woodstock.

beachdude42, Kiana and Bryan Diem like this.
  19. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

First, and only, time I ever saw them was at the Allentown Fairgrounds opening for Jimmy Eat World in 2002. Gerard talks about the show on his Nerdist interview from way back. Coheed was originally supposed to open but couldn't so MCR did. Helluva show. I met them all walking around the fair after the show and bought a copy of I Brought You Bullets (which had just dropped like a month prior) and they all signed it. Wish I knew where that was still.

Kiana likes this.
  20. Kiana

I have a setlist I caught from the black parade tour and it's one of the few things I've ever gotten from a show and I need them to reunite solely to sign it cause rn it just looks like I typed up a document on word and crumpled it up a lil

iCarly Rae Jepsen, Selkies and Joe4th like this.
  21. heymattrick

Sending my love

So AP is reporting that the official site has been updated to say “MCRX Tour” and “Check back for details on the upcoming tour”. Now, if I remember correctly, the Tour page was still up on the website when the MCRX thing happened in 2016. But I don’t recall that specific verbiage about “the upcoming tour”. Pretty sure it’s nothing as usual, but found t interesting. The “MCRX” branding would seem weird at this point since The Black Parade re-release was well over a year ago...

EDIT: I’m seeing this is fake. Fuckin’ AP...

22. SpyKi

It definitely said “Check back for details on the upcoming tour” years ago. I don't know if it went away and came back or if it's always been there but this isn't a first.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  23. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

When MCR comes back, they will either 1) Have a big whole teaser bullshit campaign with a mailing list and blacked out social media and a whole long drawn out thing, or 2) be announced as an act on some big show like Riot Fest with barely any warning except for maybe a leak right before.

24. SpyKi

I just think there's going to be rumours every year or so with nothing ever actually happening.

25. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

I don't know why, but I could never fully get behind this band. Don't get me wrong, they have some great songs, and I always dug Ray and Frank's guitar work. But outside of that, they never clicked with me. That being said, if they ever tour again, I'd totally go seeing as how I never saw them live and maybe that's the missing link for me. I always heard great things about their live show.