My Chemical Romance Tour Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 13, 2019.

1. anewhope

Regular

So many resale Tix fo the Forum on all 3 shows. Place gonna look half empty

ABRfan3295 and Brent like this.
  2. Brent

Ready When You Are Prestigious

...but the tickets are already sold. You think they care whether butts are in the seats? Would they get additional money from third party sales?

3. andysoto523

Regular

Just looked at My Chemical Romance ticket from 2005 when Alkaline Trio and Reggie and the Full Effect opened. Floor ticket was $25 plus >$7 in fees. This was an arena tour as well. What a time haha

4. tyler2tall

Regular Supporter

That extra $100 a ticket is going to someone, and I'm sure My Chem is aware of it. If they weren't getting a good chunk of it, it wouldn't be happening. This tour's pricing and their Coachella drama say a lot. Pretty sure their mindset was, "If we are gonna reunite, we better make a shit ton of money". I'll be curious to see how active they are in the 2021-. My guess is festival appearances and 1 big tour every 5 years.

5. dubey

Regular

Oh for sure because a lot of it is going to the band and it's genius because they've got all of their fans blaming ticketmaster

I would have done the same. No one here would leave money on the table if it was available to them.

6. digitalbath

I’m fairly confident they are doing festivals in spring 2021. This fall tour skips North/Central Florida, the Carolinas, and Ohio. Welcome To Rockville, Epicenter, and Rock on the Range are in those markets. Not to mention they are playing Aftershock in Sacramento this year.

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They may want to make themselves more exclusive.

8. Piercalicious

Regular Supporter

Remembered about the Forum show and just got floor tickets like 5 minutes after it opened.

9. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I got tickets to all the festivals and then finally got a GA ticket for the last Forum show. So hyped for these!

10. flask

Trusted

damn dude