Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 13, 2019.

1. kman22

Regular

The official platinum thing is disgusting.

Brent and Xpertguy5 like this.
  2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

5 mins passed by and still 2000+. Really hoping they add that second date

3. tvck

Trusted

yeah, people are rightfully pissed. I joined the waiting room as soon as it popped up, had 2000+ in front of me, and got in within 10 minutes and the prices already tripled/quadrupled for last row seats. This is not an okay practice, and any band that allows it from the company selling their tickets, doesn't deserve my money. I paid less than this for a 3 day pass to ACL 3-4 years ago.

4. Mtlman1331

Trusted

It really is, it literally is Ticketmaster and live nation scalping their own tickets because there is a demand. I honestly don’t understand how it’s legal/not considered a monopoly when you essentially have an in at every major large venue in the country.

5. Jerihoar

Regular

Got my ticket to LA! Didn't take too long or anything oddly. Got a decent section. I am so happy.

6. dubey

Regular

MCR is making bank

Ticketmaster just plays the "bad guy" part in this

tyler2tall likes this.
  7. tvck

Trusted

I definitely blame MCR for this as well.

8. manoverboard365

Trusted

MCRs biggest mistake was limiting this to only 18 dates.

9. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I hate all of you that got tickets (I'm joking)

10. Mtlman1331

Trusted

You just hit a point where you can’t justify the $$$. Like if this is their only reunion then oh well, but in a year or two the bloom will be off the rose and you will be able to pick up lawn tickets on Groupon for $20.

ABRfan3295 and riotspray like this.
  11. digitalbath

Regular

Wouldn’t really call it a mistake. Sucks so many people are missing out, but it’ll be there first full NA tour in 8 years. I also think they’ll take everything into account when planning for 2021. I suspect they already have some spring dates in the works.

12. Mason

Regular

I got my tickets for the FL show. Only had to wait in the queue for like 25 min. Not the best seats, but I couldnt afford anything closer (and GA was sold out of course)

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

2nd forum date in la is the 13th

14. dubey

Regular

I was willing to go as high as $200ish for GA and had no interest in seats - even that to me is obscene

domotime2 likes this.
  15. Mason

Regular

Yeah, I paid 260 total for two seat tickets all the way up in the nose bleed section. I have never gotten to MCR and as the only FL date, I couldn't help but splurge. But it was way to much money in my opinion. As much fun as GA would be (despite the fact I couldnt even get those) Im dragging my bf along who really has no interest and he will be a lot more content being able to sit, drink his beer and watch the show

dubey likes this.
  16. LA NIGHT 2 LET’S GO
    7DDF9856-11D1-4199-905E-76DD0C3FB84E.jpeg

17. Xpertguy5

Trusted

See yall there on night 2

18. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Brent likes this.
  19. flask

Trusted Supporter

wild

20. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Insane that these sold out at those prices. Glad for the band being able to create that demand from fans/scalpers, but sad for fans who aren't wealthy enough to afford those prices. However after the reunion hype dies down I imagine they might do a tour that isn't so crazy overpriced.

domotime2 likes this.
  21. flask

Trusted Supporter

I WILL be wearing a black suit and red tie to the show thank you for asking.

22. Xpertguy5

Trusted

4th Forum show added.

EDIT: They deleted the post

23. flask

Trusted Supporter

suck it milton keynes

24. flask

Trusted Supporter

Brent likes this.
  25. anewhope

Regular