Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Try the Wells Fargo Center website, that thing is literally broken right now.

kidblink and digitalbath like this.
  2. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

2,000+ in front of me for almost 10 minutes, love to be absolutely dunked on by TM

3. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Same here, hah. I am feeling better and better about the splurge I made on a Riot Fest trip the other night if I wind up not being able to get tickets to the Boston date...

4. estacey99

that's my plan if Toronto fails through!

alkalinexandy likes this.
  5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

i was able to get uppers to pop up on the philly date but that was it. their site is a joke

6. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Still in the waiting room. Not even telling me how many people are in front of me. Damn I could have left to get lunch while I waited lol

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

i got pit to show up in philly. 241 after fees. no way i can justify buying that but it is still there to purchase.

8. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I'm hoping I get pit for LA. I'm not a fan of seating

9. fluffyjdawg

Regular

TM has said 903 people in front of me for 20 minutes for me lol

10. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I've been in the queue for almost 40 minutes now for Newark, & it still says 2,000+ in front of me. There's been a message basically saying tickets are extremely limited since 12:15

11. estacey99

got a cheap(ish) upper bowl ticket. Wish I could've got more than 1 but I'm just stoked to be going

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'm at 2,000+ in front of me for 34 minutes.

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

By time I got through the cheapest we’re $200 for nosebleeds. No way man. It’s my chemical romance, not the Beatles

tyler2tall likes this.
  14. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Got two lower bowl tickets for Detroit! Pit was too rich for my blood, but happy to be going to Riot at least.

15. Piercalicious

Regular

I've been at 2000+ the whole time for both Brooklyn and NJ, but the little bar for Brooklyn is much further along and the message at bottom is more optimistic:

"Thank you for your patience. There are a variety of seats available throughout the venue and we encourage you to continue to wait here for your turn. We're working to get everyone in as quickly as possible.

Keep an eye on your screen; this is an active queue, your status in line will update as the sale continues."

vs.

"Due to high demand for today’s sale, ticket availability is extremely limited. As you continue to shop some options may be unavailable. If you are unable to find tickets today, we recommend checking back frequently as additional tickets may become available."

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  16. fluffyjdawg

Regular

I just paid $285 for seats behind the stage lol

17. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

2nd date added for NJ, although I get "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." when I try to join the queue for the new date.

18. Piercalicious

Regular

new message on the queue says they've added another date for the Prudential Center in NJ

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Those prices. Lmao. That's a big old no fucking way for me.

20. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Wasn't able to land anything for Boston after waiting for 20 minutes. All that's left now is those dumb VIP Platinum seats... Hoping they add a second date.

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah pretty much every date has a day in between, but I imagine they'd also want time to rest between shows so I don't know?

digitalbath likes this.
  22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Not to flex, but I got a GA Ticket in 5 minutes for St. Paul!

23. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

24. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Finally got in, cheapest were 79 & 99 for shitty side/behind stage seats

25. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Those are probably re-sale. I think the actual pricing was $79-$159. Still pricey, but not out of line for shows this size.