Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 13, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Since someone in the Tour Predictions thread said the tour is being announced next week, I figure now is a good time to start a thread and get speculations going (and continuing from the Tour Predictions thread).

Brent likes this.
  2. Jerihoar

Regular

I'm so excited and nervous! I hope to hit up a few dates.

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I’m really hoping for a proper Chicago headlining show and not only Lollapalooza or Riot Fest. We will see.

Kellan likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Me too. I will gladly go see them at Lollapalooza if that is my only opportunity (not in town for Riot this year, so if they play Riot, nothing I can do) but a proper headlining show would be great. I assume they will play the United Center if so, I don't think they are doing amphitheaters are they?

Daniel182 likes this.
  5. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I really hope they don't go the amphitheatre route. I feel like arenas will be better suited. I wish next weeks show was being live streamed.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I wanna be excited but there’s probably zero chance it comes to Cleveland.

7. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I could see them playing Wolstein

8. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Hoping for at least one Florida date but I'll probably try to hit up multiple dates around the US if the venues are decent.

karcrashianpanache likes this.
  9. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

The local alternative station in Chicago (WKQX) is teasing a huge announcement tomorrow at 8 in the morning, might be related. They said that they were working really hard not to spill the beans on that one.

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Might also be Rage a Against The Machine, which would be equally as cool. Or it’s a band being added to The Nights We Stole Christmas last minute.

11. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Today is the last day of TNWSC so i doubt that they will add something to it.

12. Sheriff77

Regular

I think it’s Black Keys at Aragon. Something called AHOY.

13. ItsAndrew Dec 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 15, 2019)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yep. The Black Keys are playing in January. They announced it at the Cage the Elephant show on Wednesday though so I'm not sure if this is the same announcement or not.

14. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I'm at the 311 show and you were right, the announcement is for Black Keys.

15. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I predict within a week from today we have a tour.

Brent and emojedi like this.
  16. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Been watching this show on and off...

What is the largest setlist they have ever played? So far this one is at 18 songs and missing some key songs I don't see them skipping (4 or 5 of the "hits")

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

It will be over 20 Helena was 19

Cgarnsay likes this.
  18. Cmoney86

Trusted

20 song set list!

Cgarnsay likes this.
  19. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Missing was Ghost of You, Bulletproof Heart, Sing and Vampires Will Never Hurt You...

The band seemed to eat this up, and expect a tour any day now...

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

I have a feeling it will be announced next week or the first week of January

21. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

First week of January. They can't announce anything till after Coachella

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

what dose coachella have to do with them announcing their own summer tour?????

23. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

The rumors on reddit seem to be that they have to announce Coachella first before they can announce tour. Would make sense with all of Coachellas rules. The rumors seem to be that tour will be announced mid January for a September tour

24. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

I'm sure Coachella gave them a crazy amount of money to play. So I'm sure they have to announce that first. Wait for people to buy tickets to that.(it'll sell out in minutes) Then they can announce there tours

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

they arent even headlining coachella but it really dosent matter cuz if the rumors are true im getting them at lolla which sucks cuz id much rather see them on their own tour