Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Bloody Valentine Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Oct 6, 2017.

1. I mean you can order from UK shops but you just have to pay international shipping

2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Damn, I don’t feel so bad now not ordering a copy on vinyl earlier today

3. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

All three are in stock on JB hi-fi, I bought mbv and Loveless. It's an Australian site so I actually ended up paying a similar price in CAD.

4. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

can't believe they're selling out like this...

5. cherrywaves

Trusted

I have been following the thread at VC and every now and again someone will post a link for a store selling the deluxe. Just FYI.

6. I can - there’s been a high demand for years

the last pressing for loveless a few years ago goes for a decent amount on Discogs

Cameron and phaynes12 like this.
  7. Driving2theBusStation Mar 31, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2021)
    Driving2theBusStation

Regular

Not any more

8. cherrywaves

Trusted

I bought the 2003 Plain Records pressing for under $40 on eBay, which I believe is an official pressing. But it supposedly sounds like shit, so I'm glad I sprung for the deluxe.

9. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

I'll believe it when I have the album(s) in my ears and not a moment before. This band is the ultimate tease.

10. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

Ordered the deluxe from Juno but seems like 90% chance it's oversold. We'll see!

11. Let’s hope not!

Surfwax likes this.
  12. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I feel like someone at Domino would have had the sense to press a good amount of records considering how beloved that album is.

13. It’s not a Domino issue - it’s a distribution and rights issue

DarkHotline likes this.
  14. JM95

Trusted

Lose My Breath might be better than anything on Loveless.

unbornwhiskey likes this.
  15. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

16. My Juno pre-order got cancelled lol

17. Surfwax

beachdude and Drew Beringer like this.
  18. radiodead

Trusted

Ordered from imusic as well lol. My Juno hasn’t been cancelled yet but I’m sure it’s a matter of time. Fully anticipate my imusic order being cancelled as well. Of course if they both go through I’ll make sure to hit up the chorus community.

the imusic order save me an additional $15 lol. Order went from $105 to $73 to $58.

19. Surfwax

Imusic has me hopeful with the 1pp limit and that I didn't see that link floating around til this morning. Not the end of the world if I don't get it but the 2013 mbv all analog sounds amazing so it'd be nice to have.

radiodead likes this.
  20. Surfwax Apr 1, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2021)
    Surfwax

Driving2theBusStation likes this.
  21. Surfwax

As this thread devolves into me talking to myself just wanna say I gave it a loud good headphones spin today and really there has never been a more magical album ever made. It lives up to every nice thing ever said about it. Threw on the analog cd remaster for the first time in a very long time and it's a really great version, definitely don't sleep on the CD edition on the site.

Cameron likes this.
  22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

m b v rules. had never heard it before yesterday but I think I might like it more than loveless???

23. cherrywaves

Trusted

its not all that outrageous. I hate the noise track but it’s pretty close to a 10/10

24. Surfwax

track 7 & 8 are both pretty weak to me but the rest is incredible. I don't think the degree of not disappointing it was gets enough credit, hopefully the relative hype with which it's making its spotify debut (return?) means it will finally get the wider recognition it deserves

25. cherrywaves

Trusted

I actually like the last track a lot, very cool drum and bass vibe but still very anxiety inducing.

neo506 and Surfwax like this.