Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My American Heart Tease 10-Year Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 27, 2017.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Brian Warren is one of my all time favorite musicians.

noeljames likes this.
  2. pauldunions

Regular Supporter

Me too man. Album anniversaries lately have been giving me this 'wtf where has time gone?' feeling. American Art by Weatherbox was so mindbowing to me and especially juxtaposed to this album. It was like going down a rabbit hole of music after discovering Brian Warren, but I can't deny really liking pop rock back in the day

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I fucking adore this record

4. Will travel anywhere for this, any time. This is a top 10 all time record for me and it'll forever bum me out that nothing came of the 6 final demos.

After the reunion shows in like 2012, Jesse said there would never be another MAH show, so this was a total surprise and I'm ecstatic that there may be a future for this band after all!

MikeC18 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  5. MikeC18

I loved this band back in the day and actually listened to this record a month ago. I'll never regret at Warped Tour 2007 choosing to see My American Heart over Paramore when their sets overlapped because unfortunately they weren't around for much longer after that.

The demos they released were shaping up to be their best album yet.

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I have a feeling we will get new music in 2018. At least a new song.

7. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

They were so good live. Dudes an incredible vocalist. Some good guitar on HITHW

8. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I remember watching these guys on The Myspace Tour at Chain Reaction...damn that must've been 2005???????

9. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Would love to see this.

10. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Jesse did a story on Instagram today and it reveals that they are doing a vinyl release for the album, I'm so pumped!!!!!

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Sickkkkk