Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MxPx Share Live “Secret Weapon”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

MxPx will be doing another Between This World and the Next show on June 4th. Today they’ve shared a performance of “Secret Weapon” to set the stage and whet the appetite. You can find more information and tickets at their website.

Also, if you’re looking for more MxPx content, after I appeared on the Long Live the Music podcast to talk about the band, Mike Herrera himself went on for a follow-up episode. It’s definitely worth your time.

Oh, and I hear more new music from the band may be just around the corner.

About the Song

“Secret Weapon” was the last song I wrote for the whole album, and it’s the best song on it! I brought Tom and Yuri a batch of new songs for what would become our Secret Weapon album, and they liked them, but Tom had a suggestion. He said, “There are some good songs in here, but we need an opening banger.” I agreed and went back to the drawing board one more time, and I came up with “Secret Weapon.” When I showed the guys what I came up with, we instantly decided to call the album… Secret Weapon. You are, your own…

Mike Herrera
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

The 3 new songs they’ve released during this lockdown have been among my favourites of theirs and solid continuation of their last album. Looking forward to more new stuff.

Dying_ambiance likes this.
  3. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Loving the mxpx momentum.