Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Music Forum General Chat Thread (I) [ARCHIVED] • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I love that first Two Tongues record, no idea what a new one would even sound like but I'm interested

3. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

"River" by Leon Bridges has been a real go-to song for me lately. Something about it is just very...warm

4. I don't think the world needs another two tongues record. oh well, I'll just pray it has a few songs I like like the first one

5. Listening to Loses Control by Hey Mercedes for the first time in a while. really good record, hope they play some more shows this year!

6. Threads

Regular Prestigious

I just checked the Polyvinyl website and it says the mp3s for my Tancred preorder will be available in 8 hours instead of on release day. If that isn't a mistake i know what I'll be listening to later. :hearteyes:

7. Sophos

Regular

im down for more music from chris in any form. he was able to balance out max on the first one imo

8. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Its weird seeing how high FYS was billed on Warped Tour.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  9. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I just heard Aaron Barrett on Lead Singer Syndrome. I miss how good Reel Big Fish used to be.

10. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I wish I liked listening to podcasts more because it sounds like Lead Singer Syndrome has some great content I'd be into

11. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I just can't seem to find time for the ones I like. Every time I feel like it'd be a good time to listen to a podcast, I just throw an album on. Even for podcasts I know I love, like Comedy Bang Bang.

12. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

13. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone know what he is talking about here? I think I do just curious if anyone can confirm my suspicions.

14. irthesteve Mar 23, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 23, 2016)
    irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Looks like it's No Sleep

jordalsh likes this.
  15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

jordalsh likes this.
  16. pretty sure it's about No Sleep failing

17. eh I even loved Say Anything at that point and it still didn't do much for me ever really besides Crawl. I love Chris to death though so I'm hopeful

18. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

That's what I figured but have trouble believing anyone thinking a label that's still living off of 6 year old albums was being successful is the biggest story.

jordalsh likes this.
  19. Sophos

Regular

crawl is easily the best but its a fun little low stakes project. its not like ive listened to it since the year 2010, but i appreciate the fact that it exists and im excited for a new one.

20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

They aren't the biggest story in the same way they don't put anything out anymore: they are legitimately irrelevant and nobody cares

21. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I'm looking forward to it. There were some good songs on the first album. If there is 3-5 good songs I'd feel that it would be successful again.

22. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

23. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

24. phaynes1

Regular

this iggy album is so good like wow

25. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

This made me laugh.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.