Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Music Forum General Chat Thread (I) [ARCHIVED] • Page 24

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Stopped doing new stuff since it wasn't going anywhere. Ryan is occupied with EOTC and he also was doing stuff for 1st Vows for a while.

2. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Any fans of Saint Motel? They're playing a free concert on my college campus for homecoming in a couple weeks. Just trying to get an idea of how they are before I see them.

3. I don't listen to them regularly but they put on a good show when I saw them at a festival a couple years ago. Definitely worth seeing for free.

4. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Hey yall, I have about 6 hours to spend in front of a spectrometer and I'm looking for album recs! Throw anything at me - I've been really into girl singers, System of a Down, and anything emo lately (if that helps. Hah)

5. Shyam Sharma

Regular

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

ComedownMachine and Shyam Sharma like this.
  7. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Also not sure where this goes but it should be posted on the main page.

"Artists including Lomelda, Ratboys, Pinegrove’s Evan Stephens Hall, Sorority Noise’s Cameron Boucher, Adult Mom, and Kevin Devine have teamed up for Earth Day: A Tribute to Green Day, a Green Day tribute album for charity"

"All proceeds will be donated to the Hurricane Maria Community Relief & Recovery Fund"

coleslawed and Shyam Sharma like this.
  8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

ComedownMachine likes this.
  10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

fame likes this.
  11. heroinman

Burnout

12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I’m playing some general emo on vinyl for my drunk mom and she’s all “I’d rather listen to this than watch Big Bang theory” my life is complete

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I've mentioned this before but it blows my mind how people think songs are new once they become singles. My local radio station sent me an email about a brand new Bleachers song and it was fuckin I Miss Those Days lol

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

came in to work yesterday and my coworker (who normally just puts Fuzz on repeat, which is fun for a little while but gets old quick) was jamming to Now, Now radio on spotify, and I was happy.

15. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

I don't wanna make a thread but I just went on a massive Paulson binge.. Who remembers them, and how fucking rad was All At Once?

troyplaysbass likes this.
  16. "A Great Pretending" was on a comp I listened to all the time. They were great live too.

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

18. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

every time im on here late at night the forum is spammed with random japanese text. guessing its a bot

19. Iago

forbidden chalice.

In the early hours of the morning and I noticed it too.

20. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Molly just dropped an entire concert film. If you're into shoegaze I highly recommend a listen. super chill. (the link above is timpestamped to my favorite song of theirs, Glimpse)

21. lightning

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  22. heroinman

Burnout

This is really cool and well executed. My biggest gripe is the hat. I hate the hat.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  23. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

hahah honestly the guy seems weird, wears the hat live too.

24. heroinman

Burnout

Saw Unsane a few nights ago. They killed.

25. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

Anyone know of some shows going on between 12/16 and 1/6 in the NYC/North Jersey area? Now the the Pinegrove one is cancelled I have to get my live music fix somewhere else.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.