Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Music Forum General Chat Thread (I) [ARCHIVED] • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

You said that because you know I love Ryn!!!! Ok, I will listen asap

2. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I said that because it's true!

3. irthesteve

Not completely sold, something about her voice is a bit too something for me. Definitely Ryn-ish, I'll give that to ya for sure

4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Is there a "Which album do I start with?" thread over here? I thought that thread was pretty valuable on AP.

5. Threads

Regular Prestigious

Saw the Foxing tour tonight (everyone was amazing) and I'm seeing Carly Rae Jepsen on Sunday. This is the most eventful/exciting string of shows I've attended in years honestly.

Do we have participants from the Albums List 2016 thread thing on AP here? Would there be interest for that to be moved like the Books/Film versions already have?

PyramidPostcard likes this.
  6. Did you all decide on a specific format for that? I'll make sure to edit mine to be the same

7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

What ever happened to Chingy? This is still a jam.

ChaseTx likes this.
  8. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I'm also wondering how this will be organized

9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

10. Sophos

Regular

hes from here

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

My only current concert plans:

Although I might see Sturgill Simpson next month too

12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Recently, I've been obsessed with Empress Of's Me from last year. It's so good.

13. irthesteve

I've seen that band name around more and more often, I have no idea what they sound like or who they are

14. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

i'm listening to the new The 1975 right now for the first time yo. come on over to the album thread to hear me gush over it in real time.

FTank likes this.
  15. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

It's a solo project from Lorely Rodriguez, I'm pretty sure she produced the album herself. I will always be terrible about trying to describe music but it's synthpop/R&B.

16. irthesteve

Yooooo this song is pretty cool, might have to check that whole album out. Thanks!

17. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

that better off post is infuriating

Jason Tate, AelNire and Timmiluvs like this.
  18. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

That was one of the worst statements I'd ever seen (and we've seen some bad ones). The way they so blatantly threw her claims away and supported him was disgusting. Deleted them off my iTunes first chance I had

AelNire likes this.
  19. Timmiluvs

Holy shit

20. irthesteve

sounds dangerous!

21. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

How are secret shows supposed to work exactly?

22. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

they're just like normal shows, except they're kept secret until like the day before the show at which point the info is blasted. it's supposed to make people more hyped but for the most part it just means i usually can't attend on such short notice haha

23. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

You do have to walk out your front door.

Dirty Sanchez and Timmiluvs like this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I am on such a Weezer kick now. I like all the new songs that are on the White album and I'm gonna go back through their discography this weekend and listen to everything that I've never heard.

25. Timmiluvs

Weezer was one band I could just never get into. Pretty much all of the singles and random songs I've heard have done nothing for me. But I would like to eventually give them another shot since they've gotten so much praise over the years, where should I start with their discography?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.