Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Muse Announce 20th Anniversary Box Set

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Muse will release a new 20th anniversary box set on December 6th. Origin of Muse collects early demos, EPs, and their first two studio albums. Pre-orders are now up.

2. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Origin of Symmetry will always be my favorite Muse album although I admit I haven't really listened to most of their recent music over the last decade.

Brent and mattylikesfilms like this.
  3. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

so back when they were good

Brent and mattylikesfilms like this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

You don’t need to - it’s literal trash.

serotonin, DickyCullz and Brent like this.
  5. TrailerParkJesus

OG

It says there's an unreleased early version of Plug In Baby... it probably isn't, but it would be cool if it's the version they were all on mushrooms for.. lol, read about that in a magazine years and years ago

serotonin likes this.
  6. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Yeah, I felt no connection to whatever album I listened to a decade ago and just kind of stopped caring. I've heard singles along the way and nothing ever sounded like what I liked Muse for in the first place.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  7. mattylikesfilms Sep 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2019)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I used to think they would come back to glory after a few shitty records but now I've just accepted that they're a shell of what they used to be.

serotonin likes this.
  8. TrailerParkJesus

OG

The only song really worth checking out from the past decade is The Handler from the Drones album... OG vibes