Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MUNA – “In My Way” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

MUNA have released a video for their new song “In My Way.”

We wrote this song initially about a year ago just after we had finished mixing the record. It’s a decidedly more emotionally upbeat song than the rest of our repertoire. Lyrically, “In My Way” is a lighthearted song about how we see sex and love within the context of our generation’s largely newfound morality. The video was directed, shot, and edited in London and San Francisco by the three of us with a little bit of help from an old camcorder and some good friends. We wish for both this song and video to ultimately serve as a massive thanks to all of our fans—both new and old. To those who’ve been singing the words to this track with us at shows for months, and those who are just hearing the song for the first time right now…we’re glad you’re here. This one’s for you. We love you.

2. Not digging this nearly as much as anything off the debut (the mixing seems a little cluttered/lacking clarity) but I really like the concept behind the track!

3. Spenny

Regular

Yeah, love the album but this doesn't resonate with me at all.