Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MTV Launches “Classic” Channel Dedicated to the 90s

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Elias Leight, writing for Rolling Stone:

MTV plans to rebrand VH1 Classic as MTV Classic starting on August 1st. According to a statement from the company, the new channel will focus on “an eclectic mix of fan-favorite MTV series and music programming drawn from across its rich history, with a special focus on the 1990s and early 2000s.”

All of our childhoods one day become “classic.”

2. KyleAtGalaxy

Regular

I need to know if Daria will include the original music. Also, Clone High is the greatest thing ever.

3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Death to nostalgia culture

Turkeylegz likes this.
  4. Collins

Trusted

Hopefully they show undressed

kyle likes this.
  5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Actually, if they play early 2000's dating reality shows, including the episode of Parental Control where a guy proposes and gets rejected off script which is one of the best tv moments I can remember but also cannot find proof of online, I am fine with this.

supernovagirl likes this.
  6. fbrrocks

Trusted

i hope for sifl and olly

Davjs likes this.
  7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

ohhh shit

8. Not gonna lie, I'm excited to see what they do.

9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Wasn't that the dude who did it out of complete desperation knowing he lost? Skater dude right?

10. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Its clear in my head but also so vague, I would love to find a video. I know the girl dumps him and says she wants to be single right before he proposes, which is like the worst time. Its a beautiful moment.

11. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I'm like trying to remember who it was because I can just picture the moment too. It was so good, like the look of terror on her face during that was unforgettable.

12. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I've tried to track it down for years, if you have any luck let me know.