Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Robot (USA) TV Show • Page 65

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snewt, Mar 6, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I think the show gets better with each season tbh.

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Agreed

3. soggytime

Trusted

I finally finished Season 4 this weekend. I truly feel that this show has one of the strongest final seasons of any show I've ever seen. Many of the episodes felt like alternate series finales, and I found the conclusion to be truly satisfying.

I love this show dearly

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

Finished rewatching seasons 1 - 3 and just watched the season 4 premiere. Holy shit, they really set the bar high with this first episode.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

it gets even better. damn near perfect season

soggytime, Rowan5215, SpyKi and 2 others like this.
  6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I honestly believe 4 is one of the best seasons of a TV show ever

7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

The cinematography is insane in S4. Very theatrical.

soggytime and trevorshmevor like this.
  8. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

407 and the finale are among the best television content I've ever seen. and I've seen my fair share

soggytime and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. feelin a rewatch in the new year

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Just finished this. Holy shit, season 4 was amazing. Even though i kinda felt that twist ending coming (they were dropping breadcrumbs throughout the season) it still was an amazing payoff.
    I still don't think I understood Whiterose's storyline entirely though. Like, what was the machine that she had built? And if she was so determined to have her plan go off, why did she kill herself and leave Elliot with the ability to stop it?
    I should be going to bed now but instead I'm listening to M83 and reading up on everything I just watched.

domotime2, Rowan5215 and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I don't think there's much to read into with White Rose's plan other than her truly believing that it was a time machine. She was driven mad by her grief for her deceased partner, and Price hit the nail on the head explaining it to Angela that it's nothing more than a delusion. Her wealth, power, and ability to hide the big picture from most people explain why those around her enabled her actions. Can't explain (or remember?) why she killed herself, though.

12. trevorshmevor Nov 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 30, 2020)
    Yeah the general consensus is that it was a time machine. I’ve seen theories that it was more specifically meant to allow for jumping to alternate timelines, but there are a few hints along the course of the show that directly address time travel so I lean more toward the former

And I would assume Whiterose killed herself because she legitimately believed it would work if Elliot failed, and didn’t want to live longer if it didn’t

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ah that makes sense. I figured it was some sort of attempt at a time machine but was second guessing myself because they never come right out and say it.
    Also, anyone here also watch Lost? The final few episodes of Mr Robot brought heavy Lost vibes, specifically (Lost spoilers here) when Juliet detonates the bomb which they try to make us believe caused an alternate timeline, but in reality was heaven.

14. Happy anniversary to the week this show deprived us all of sleep before a monumental series finale

JBoch, Rowan5215, soggytime and 2 others like this.
  15. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I've been saving season 4 for as long as possible i like having that amazing show/final season just waiting for me whenever I need it and I finally cashed in. Plus, for the first time I rewatched all of season 3 because it had been a while and I wanted to actually remember and enjoy season 4.

Masterpiece. I thought the 2 episodes of being trapped in a loop or whatever was a little bi lt stretching it thin, but its forgiven because the show is a masterpiece with a masterful final shot/line. That's all I wanted.

Plus Mr Robot gave us the trick of doing the "previously on"....and then sticking on one of those past clips and just keep going. When they did that with Angelas death. Amazing.

amazing amazing amazing

16. domotime2

I can see that but the only person I felt that got disrespected was Wellek. Looking back i fel like everyone's death was a big deal

17. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Can't remember another show that set the tone for the final season with that big of a WTF moment before you even realize what's going on

18. That sudden beginning to s4e1 after the “previously on” was so good. It was so quickly like “wait... this is going on longer than I remember? And hold up the music is gone now too? Wait what the fuck is this the show now, did it start??”

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. domotime2

I wish her luck. Unfortunately I've noticed a trend in that the actors of my favorite show, rarely go on to do anything else ever again

(Lost, leftovers)

Not counting rami of course...although after the disaster queen movie, idk what the future holds for him

21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

The next James Bond movie

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

An Oscar

23. domotime2

Didn't know he's gonna be in that. Looked at imdb.

But yes rami isn't the best example but I stand by my point