Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Robot (USA) TV Show • Page 47

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snewt, Mar 6, 2016.

1. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I love this goofy episode but also do we really have time for it in the final season ? Guess so haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. SteveLikesMusic

What the fuuuuuuucckkkk maaaaann

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

What the fuck did I just watch

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

There's no way he's going to die like that, especially since he seems to have just stumbled onto something weird

5. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

What the heck did I just watch?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

that was a wild episode. didn't advance the plot as much as I was hoping, but I really enjoyed it. probably my favorite of the season.

took me like five minutes to realize that was Jeremy Jamm. thought he was fantastic.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

8. RyanPm40

I spent the whole episode giggling to myself yelling Darlene just got JAMMED

Dan Quinlan and I Am Mick like this.
  9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

WHAT

WHAT WAS THAT

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

it's going to drive me insane forever because no way that ever gets explained. It's the brief case in pulp fiction all over again.

I really liked that episode. It kind of doubled as a halloween episode which is great. I assumed the spooky howls were from the deer they found, but it kept going after so who knows.

Everything is so sad all the time.

Jon Glaser was a nice surprise.

ncarrab, RyanPm40 and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I just saw somebody say the blue light was the blue screen of death and that's kind of perfect

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  12. SteveLikesMusic

makes sense. Earlier he said the sound was the sound of death, too.

I loooved Tobias / Santa jamm and laughed every time he called her dolly.

I really didn’t feel like it was tyrell’s time to go, especially with the previous week’s setup of what was to happen with him becoming CEO, so I wonder how Whiterose is gonna deal with him being missing.

RyanPm40 and I Am Mick like this.
  13. kbeef2 Oct 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 28, 2019)
    kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Honestly, the BSOD thing is cool but I just don’t get what the point of Tyrell’s character ever was.

But huge congrats to Martin Wallstrom for getting a paycheck the entire second season despite not appearing until the very end. That’s the dream.

14. RyanPm40

Yeah this death felt more abrupt than Angela's. At least she had a complete arc. I felt that there was more to Tyrells story, but whatever I guess

15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The death of his wife was even more abrupt tbh

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. RyanPm40

Yeah I thought they were going somewhere with her but I guess that scene between her and Elliot was throwaway unless we get an interesting twist this season

trevorshmevor likes this.
  17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I think that's kind of the point of Tyrell though. While he initially seemed like a capable, evil dude he ultimately was always a pretty pathetic dude who was in over his head and just a pawn for the Dark Army. His life is fucking sad. He was imprisoned, his wife was killed, he lost his child and all of it was meaningless. Even his only "friend" Elliot barely gives a shit about him on a personal level. His only "victory" is going off to die alone to fuck over White Rose and try to buy some time.

SpyKi and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

People are pissed that this death “wasn’t good enough” for him but I think him getting killed by a dude who he so arrogantly assumed he already killed is pretty appropriate for someone as inept as him.

SpyKi, trevorshmevor and mercury like this.
  19. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I always assume everyone is about to double cross everyone. The fantasy woman did and the Santa didn't but I was just WAITING for him to reveal he was actually sober and he'd lured Darlene somewhere.

trevorshmevor and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I was honestly afraid when he came back to talk to Darlene outside of the car he was gona catch a bullet and DA would kidnap Darlene or something.

I am really glad he didn’t die

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I absolutely loved this episode.

RyanPm40 and I Am Mick like this.
  22. Put Jon Glaser in everything

Great episode

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

that was the best episode of the show maybe. pure "Pine Barrens"

Preserved Moose likes this.
  24. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

obviously loved the scenes with Tobias/Darlene and with Elliot/Tyrell, but the Dom storyline also blew me away. I thought she was dead, and while I normally hate the dream trope, that one didn't seem as bad for whatever reason.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Aside from the Pulp Fiction vibe at the end of the episode, I got major Fargo/Coen Brothers vibes from the rest of the episode. Really a unique episode from the rest of the series. I think it honestly may have been one of my favorites.

trevorshmevor and Rowan5215 like this.