Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Robot (USA) TV Show • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snewt, Mar 6, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Season 2 gets better as it goes, and season 3 is pretty much a response to people who complained S2 is too slow (the first 6 episodes of S3 feels like an entire season of content, they just go into hyperdrive)

Highly recommend finishing it and watching S3

mike1885 and RyanPm40 like this.
  2. I’ll try to get around to it, thanks.

3. Maverick

Trusted

Good show, but I think I'm going to wait til it ends to start my rewatch. Since it's a longer season it appears last episode will air right before the New Year. I can't imagine diving into this without having watched it in years and still remember what the hell is going on. All I remember to expect from this last season is some weird crazy stuff with the hadron collider and WhiteRose unless I totally misinterpreted/misremembered the last season.

4. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

almost done my full rewatch of this in prep for season 4 and ya.... season 3 is pretty much flawless eh? ep5 into 6 is some of the most stressful television ive ever seen

Anthony_ likes this.
  5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Watched a S3 recap because I pretty much forgot everything and god damn S3 was bonkers.

6. Tonight was s3 episodes 7 & 8. Jfc what a couple of tearjerkers. Definitely firmly in the camp that says this show has only gotten better since its start. Really not jazzed about switching gears to a one episode per week basis soon

Rowan5215 likes this.
  7. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

3x8 is the best episode of the entire show imo, leaves me an absolute wreck

8. So this is the first time I show I watch on Prime will be actively airing a new season on its home network. Not sure how this works — does Prime get the new episodes as they release? Or is there another medium that people without cable follow this show on?

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It will air weekly on USA, prime will get the whole season in a year or so? I don’t believe there is any other legit way to watch it

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. Ah, damn. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I’ll have to get creative!

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

You could also buy the season on amazon, in which case you will get the new episodes day after they air.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. SteveLikesMusic

I watch it on SlingTV.

13. What! That’s awesome. This is definitely what I’m going to do

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Joe likes this.
  15. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Ahhhh that trailer has me so hyped. I need to binge S3 this weekend to get ready.

Deanna likes this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Halfway into S3 on my rewatch. When I finished the first episode of the season I realized that every season of this show has had a scene with an amazing usage of a song I absolutely love that makes me look at it a different way (Hell of a Night by ScHoolboy Q in 1, Daydreamin' by Lupe Fiasco in 2 and Touch by Daft Punk in 3), and I really hope that happens one more time in the last season.

That Touch scene is seriously stunning though, although I'm sure a lot is owed to that incredible song

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is this the first time it'll be on Sunday nights?

I think S1 was on Mondays and then S2 & 3 were on Wednesdays.

18. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Fuck! I've got enough shit to watch on Sundays. Blah.

19. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Is it going to be on Sunday night the entire season or just for the premiere?

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finished the rewatch and holy shit this show is even better on rewatch when you actually know what's going on. Like I really enjoyed my first watchthrough but I didn't realize how much I absolutely love this show until this time. Can't wait to see how it ends now

RyanPm40 and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I think you've just sold me on a rewatch.

tdlyon likes this.
  22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

You've got 16 hours, you can do it!!

23. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Biggest thing I took away from my rewatch was how great of a character Leon is

Night Channels likes this.
  24. flask

Trusted Supporter

Someone hit me with a good recap video of the series so far.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. SteveLikesMusic

Wish this was on at 9 instead of 10, I’m super sick today and am prolly gonna NyQuil myself into another astral plane by then