Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Robot (USA) TV Show • Page 39

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snewt, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Pseudo!

Regular

Great finale. This season has been everything I wanted from the second season

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah the second season was a drag for me but this one was fantastic

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. manoverboard365

Trusted

Just came to say that this season/finale was amazing.

And that M83 song at the end gave me chills. They should seriously score this show.

VanMastaIteHab and I Am Mick like this.
  4. Yo that finale was insanely intense. Some of the best TV this year, if not the best. That was some Breaking Bad stuff where I'm just left in awe. God damn show can be a mind fuck. Best season for sure.

atticusfinch and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i felt like an asshole not watching this season as it went on (me specifically saying, if the show goes off the air cause of ratings..its specifically my fault haha)... but i finally had time to binge the entire season, and damn great season!! I know a season can be judged differently if its watched with a week's wait in the middle and if its binged, but i thought this was the most intense and action packed season by far. Every episode felt important and the season had an incredible amount of surprises and tragic deaths.

After episode like 7, i couldn't believe how low our protgaonists were. Royally fucked. Everyone dying. how the hell are they going to fix this?

Now i thought the finale was 'good', but it didnt live up to the expectations of the entire season unfortunately. The episode had amazing moments, but Price telling Angela that he's her father was never going to be a line that was goign to be easy to swallow. It's a line that was going to get an eye roll no matter how it was delivered....so it kinda makes me wish it didn't exist, but oh well, the show cant be perfect.

The cliff hanger for this season is no where near the level of last years as it seems like we're getting quite the reboot for next year as almost all of the storylines have been finished. The drug dealer guy coming back doesn't get me AS pumped as last years after credits nugget scene.

But anyway... great job. Great season!

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Is it just because I'm a massive fan of his or is Joey Bada$$ really good on this show? He's almost a scene stealer imo, but again I'm a big fan

Anthony_ and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. I’ve never heard his music but I agree that he’s great every time he’s on screen.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I like his music fine but he has been fantastic on this show and I don't doubt we will be seeing him again. As far as I have seen, the praise for him has been pretty universal thus far.

9. domotime2

why dont you think we'll be seeing him again? He's clearly an enforcer for white rose and that narrative is obviously not over

10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I said I don't doubt we will be seeing him again.

I Am Mick and domotime2 like this.
  11. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Fell behind with my DVR so I just recently binged season 3 and loved it. I'm glad I watched it all at once, it felt like watching a great movie.

atticusfinch, RyanPm40 and domotime2 like this.
  12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Christian Slater is saying s4 is the last season

14. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Totally forgot about this show

Doomsday and popdisaster00 like this.
  15. Season 3 was incredible

I Am Mick likes this.
  16. domotime2

im down for one more season. no need to drag things too much further.

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I agree, but I thought Esmail was planning on 5 seasons. Seems like a lot of stuff to wrap up in one season

SteveLikesMusic and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I love this show, but would rather it wrap up in 4 or 5 seasons while it's still great than milk it for 7 or 8 seasons just because (ala Dexter, The Walking Dead).

19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah I thought Esmail had a very specific plan for this and that 5 seasons were set in stone. Hope they don't rush things.

20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I’ll miss you baby for reallllllll. If I was married to Emmy I’d stop working and live a life of raw u adultered passion lol

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I know Esmail talked a lot about a five season plan but the ending of season 3 really felt like a setup for a final season. Maybe he condensed his plan after everyone complained about how slow season 2 was?

22. I think 10 episodes is probably not enough to finish up this story but 20 would be too long.

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

maybe they'll do 16 and split it in two chunks

I don't want that. fuck midseason breaks

24. Maverick

Trusted

No news on the season premiere date? Looks like it might not be in the Fall cause of the new Queen movie. The first part of Mac Quayle’s score to last season came out today though. Following that pattern with last season and score release the new season might not be til early 2019.