Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Robot (USA) TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snewt, Mar 6, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Wow. What a shockingly sweet and uplifting episode. I was just waiting for something terrible to happen

2. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

IMO, the biggest difference between this season and S2 is how great the "slow" episodes are. The last two episodes have been focused on resetting the table but they've also been two of the most emotionally wrenching episodes of the series. Rami killed it this week. Seriously an Emmy worthy performance. That final scene with Angela was so well done. Man do I love this show and can't wait for the next two weeks.

Matt Chylak and therookielot like this.
  3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Was on the verge of weeping at the last 10 minutes or so of this one.

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Rami Malek is so damn good. Loved the scene with him and Angela at the end.
    Only two more episodes this season :(

JBoch likes this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I absolutely loved the most recent episode. Probably the closest thing to a "happy" episode the show has ever had but it still kept me engrossed the whole time

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did nobody watch this last night???

JBoch likes this.
  7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I did.

8. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Good episode to set the table for the finale. Darlene is going to be lucky to make it out of the season alive.

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Kind of a weird episode.

Sam fucking with people who insist Angela has her own MR Robot when she was actually just talking to QWERTY. Darlene so easily seducing Dom, Elliot so easily hacking Dark Army. [\spoiler]

Very curious where the finale will go. I feel like they can’t top episode 6 in terms of a huge moment.

10. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

didn't even see anything about Angela having her own Mr. Robot. definitely an interesting theory. while I'm worried that Angela and Elliot won't be able to make up, I'm glad that she's still taking care of qwerty. and that allows me to hold onto the belief that they'll be friends again.

love Darlene, but was really hoping Dom was going to see through her deception. and while they hooked up, I don't think Dom trusted her for a second, especially cause she was immediately there as soon as Darlene opened the safe. however, I think that Dom trusts Darlene more than Santiago at this point.

no idea about Elliot hacking dark army. I'm seeing some people on Reddit saying that Dark Army allowed it to happen and they have a plan, but I would love for Elliot to have the upper hand over the Dark Army for once.

11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Was kind of a boring episode. Mostly just setting up the finale.

12. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

'Mr. Robot': Grace Gummer reacts to Dom's surprising night, teases 'unexpected' finale

Now looking ahead to next week’s finale, what, if anything, can you tease?

There’s so much crazy s— that happens. It’s really annoying to have to keep so many secrets, especially from people I love that love Mr. Robot, for this long. But I can tell you that I went to pretty dark places in my mind. And the episode is pretty dark. And you see different sides to everyone and unexpected… I don’t even know what to say, I don’t want to ruin anything [laughs]. I did work the longest, most grueling hours that I’ve worked on the show on that episode, so everyone is in for a treat.

SteveLikesMusic, mercury and Joe like this.
  13. SteveLikesMusic

Scared for next week.

14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I’m scared that this hasn’t been renewed yet

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't think they have anything to worry about.

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I have to assume USA will keep it for the prestige alone. And if they don’t, you better believe Amazon or Netflix will scoop it up

17. SteveLikesMusic

Yea, what else does USA have going for it ?

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

SUITS!

19. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

Christian Slater with the golden globes nom.

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

bullshit that the show/rami didn't get anything

Garrett L. likes this.
  21. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Rami so deserves a nomination for episode 8. Portia for episode 5 too.

Matt Chylak and atticusfinch like this.
  22. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

That John Prine song playing during the Darlene/Dom scene tho

Matt Chylak and mercury like this.
  23. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

They officially announced Season 4.0 this morning

24. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Getting the season 4 renewal was great but I really wish they'd just confirm season 5 as well so it's official that Esmail will be able to tell his story the way he has it planned out. I obviously don't believe that the show will be cancelled after season 4, it would just be nice to hear.

JBoch likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Didn't Esmail already say that he'd wrap Mr. Robot up in 4 *or* 5 seasons?