Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Robot (USA) TV Show • Page 36

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snewt, Mar 6, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that Tyrells capture was part of the plan. The handcuff to the bed could be set up so he can claim he was held hostage. Maybe it came down to either killing him or sending him to prison, we know dark army has people on the inside to take care of him.

Also Elliot beating the shit out of himself was hilarious. [\spoiler]

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I think that after the scene with Angela’s Mom, the multiverse thing has to be true, right? Like, she basically outright admitted it.

3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Idunno, I think it’s all brainwashing.

4. SteveLikesMusic

I was feeling kind of dissapointed and frustrated with the episode...like it was a lot of delaying and false starts and “he got away” stuff ....and then the ending happened.

5. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

that's a good point about dark army having people in prison. I wonder if that's why Leon will be coming back? although the preview had him driving in the desert.
    yup. felt the same exact way.

6. Shit, that episode was great. One of the best of the series. This season is on fire.

Anthony_ likes this.
  7. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Season 3 is incredible. Last night’s episode was insanely good.

8. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

Holy shit that ending. Okay, i really don't know what to expect next. This season is really on fire! So happy I continued it after season 2.

9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I liked that episode, but all I could think about was... uhhh... video cameras should spot her doing everything, right?

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Great ep. Really slow for most of it, though, but the end made up for it. Just wow. I personally enjoyed last week's a lot more aside from that crazy twist at the end of this one.

11. SteveLikesMusic

Holy bummer episode batman

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Seriously. Fuck. Everybody is just broken. I was impressed they were still able to squeeze some super tense moments in an episode that was primarily just dealing with last episodes fallout.

RIP Trenton and Mobley [\spoiler]

13. SteveLikesMusic

But there’s gonna be a Dom + Eliot / Darlene / Angela Justice League and they’re gonna did everything !

14. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

first time I straight up cried during an episode when we saw Angela rewinding and replaying that footage. that was brutal to watch. but question, when Whiterose told Price that she had to ask him twice, what is she referring to? she had to ask him twice to protect the Washington Township plant? I love this show and I'm surprised I'm missing out on what seems to be such a major plot point. I really don't know what she was referring to.

15. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

had to ask him twice to annex the congo, pretty sure

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Pretty sure it was because Price wouldn't deal with Angela the way Whiterose wanted

17. danielalee12

Regular

hmm.. pretty sure it was that he had to ask him twice to annex the congo. That's why he said that stage 2 was gonna happen on that day no matter what.

18. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Finally caught up. Man, this episode put me through the ringer. Really did not need that monologue on how the rich control everything with the current political climate.

19. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

word, thank you everybody! what's so important about the congo? is he moving the plant there? sorry for all the questions.

20. SteveLikesMusic

Yea he’s moving the plant there. There was a quick line about it last ep.

21. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

thank you! so much going on in every episode, I guess I'm missing the little things.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Still haven't watched last week's episode so I guess it's 2 hours of Mr. Robot for me tonight!

23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This was a really fantastic episode. Almost cried several times.

24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Was not expecting to be heartwarmed by this show tonight but I’ll take it! Much needed after the bleakness of last week’s episode. And honestly Rami should get another Emmy for this episode.

Anthony_ likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Holy fuck Rami was phenomenal in this episode.