Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Robot (USA) TV Show • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Snewt, Mar 6, 2016.

1. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

really loved last night's episode. I've seen some complaints, but I feel like it answered so many questions that I was thankful for its straight-forward storytelling instead of the traditional mr. robot route.

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I'm almost never a fan of "here's what the other characters were doing while what you already saw was going on" episodes (one of the main reasons I've stopped watching Walking Dead, actually). This one was fine because I love Tyrell as a character and we got to see Joey Bada$$ again, but I still would have rather advanced the plot instead.

3. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Last night answered SO MANY questions. I really loved how they opened by finally finishing the arcade scene.

Garrett L. and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. Good episode that filled in some blanks. I feel like I have a way better grasp on the plot now.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

This episode was the complete opposite of season 2, straight forward, fast and full of answers.

That's not a knock on season 2 or a knock on this episode, but it is pretty crazy how much of an entire season was revealed in just a single episode.

also Santiago calling Tyrell a fucking weirdo got a good laugh out of me

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

Okay 3 out of 3. Already like this season better than the whole 2nd season. Btw in my opinion, this 3rd episode should have happend in season 2.

7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

A lot of set up this week. Next episode is commercial free and supposedly made to look like one long single take. Reviewers say it's super intense, I am exciteddddd

Joe, Dirty Sanchez and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Also is USA censoring the show still? I bought the season on Amazon, curious how much they're letting air

9. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Even for a setup episode, it really pushed things forward and was a great episode. Next week looks like it could end up being one of the best so far in the series. Anyone who gave up on the show in season two needs to get back on the bandwagon ASAP.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Motherfucker was said uncensored last night so I’m guessing not

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Oh holy shit I missed this last night, I gotta get on that! No commercials next week?! Shits gonna be intense..

12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

There better not be commercials on the USA now app. Ugh.

13. Anthony_

They’ve been saying fuck uncensored all season. Think they did a couple times last season too. It’s great.

14. Anthony_

I love this show so much. Between this and Better Call Saul this year I honestly don’t know which is better. Going to have to see how this season plays out of course but this far I’d still rate it as contender for best show on television, three years running.

15. Can't wait for next week's ep. Bobby Cannavale has been so good in this. He brings a lot of character to the bleak tone of the show, which I'm enjoying.

SteveLikesMusic and JBoch like this.
  16. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

CHVRCHES and Elliott Smith in the same episode omfg

17. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I'm just baffled at how much I love this while not understanding a fucking thing

18. Anthony_

RyanPm40, Night Channels, Joe and 7 others like this.
  19. SteveLikesMusic

Genuinely afraid of wtf is gonna go down tonight.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I bought the season on Amazon and have to imagine I won’t be able to watch the episode until tomorrow but I am very excited

Dirty Sanchez and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. RyanPm40

Oh fuck I almost forgot this was on tonight. Thank you all who posted in here today so that I got a notification to remind me!

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Just set my alarm an extra hour earlier so I can watch this before work. Should wake me up alright

23. RyanPm40

I lol'd
    20171108_210241.jpg

JBoch and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  24. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Hot damn

25. SteveLikesMusic

Not as crazy as I thought it would be but still very intense.

I Am Mick and RyanPm40 like this.