Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mr. Mayor (NBC) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Nov 24, 2020.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Anthony_ likes this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

hi this was made specifically for me

3. Anthony_

LATiltAndSuck.org/mouth

4. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

This Ted Danson era is great

5. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I used to love Ted Danson on Cheers.

Ive literally watched nothing of his, since. (ok, maybe something but really, not that much)

I should find him funny, but for some reason... I just don't.

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

He's great on Curb and The Good Place. Was kinda weary about Mr. Mayor. Guess I'll give it a shot.

7. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Ted Danson looks great for being over 70. Show was an enjoyable watch, I'm going to stick with it.

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't realize this was a Fey/Carlock show. It's really good but also identical in tone/humor to every other show they've done. Which is not necessarily a bad thing :shrug:

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This is getting really funny

Tina writes in Taylor Swift's "special place in hell for women that don't help other women" line into everything she does and she already did it in the newest episode lol

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

renewed

riotspray likes this.
  11. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Was interested in this show but knowing it was on the bubble I didn’t watch in case it got cancelled. Now I’ll go back and catch up!

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Stoked that there'll be more, this was showing a ton of promise until they had to abruptly end the season

13. Iain

Regular

I’ve just finished the first season. Definitely started to find its rhythm towards end. But I must admit first few episodes in I was surprised to see it wasn’t cancelled.

14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Had no idea until just now that Season 2 had started. I liked season 1 enough so I'll prob watch through season 2 at some point

16. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I think I watched an episode and it did nothing for me. Not surprised

17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

That's a shame, I actually really like this show

18. devenstonow

Noobie

Enjoyed the show but I see more ads for NBC stuff than most people probably do and didn't know S2 premiered until 5 episodes in

19. Anthony_

Lol I stopped watching this so I didn’t realize they had broken the glass and slammed on the “Bring In Steenburgen” button to try and pump up the ratings