Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Movie Theater Subscription Services • Page 136

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Nov 30, 2017.

1. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Just re-open in 2021. Let the studios decide if they wanna push and/or go to 2020 VOD releases. Shit ain't safe.

2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

There was a slim chance of me going to a theater a few weeks ago. Now there's a zero percent chance.

jkauf likes this.
  3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Such a weird game of chicken the industry is playing...I don’t envy the position they are in either to make these decisions.

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Local cinemarks pushed back till July 24

Just...try to open for now.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

anyone know about regal

6. I’ve heard of it.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

anyone know if regal's reopening was also pushed back

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

SMG is going hot and heavy around here. Showtimes all day and night. They're even trying to rent out private theaters for $200.

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

took a bit longer than expected but I got my regal refund. I cannot believe I got a refund for regal but I didn't for moviepass lol what a strange world.

It was fun while it lasted :shrug2:

riotspray and aoftbsten like this.
  11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

You can start back up whenever you want, yeah? Might have to do the same thing. I don't see myself going any time soon.

12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

welp, fuck regal

14. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

They better let me freeze my account

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I worked at regal and it’s going to be a fucking train wreck

jkauf likes this.
  16. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

They can’t keep people off their phones or quiet and the safety measures are bullshit, zero chance I’m going

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

People couldn’t even sit in the right seats at every single showtime

18. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Goddamn did this drive me insane, the inability for people to find their seat was truly perplexing — like it’s hard or something

19. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Shit drove me up a wall. I went to the movies a lot by myself once Movie Pass/A-List happened and it happened way too frequently. It’s why I pretty much adopted a aisle seat near the exit as a go to strategy to be left alone lol

jkauf likes this.
  20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

shit they really going through with this

riotspray likes this.
  21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

The narration in that video sounds like it's being read sarcastically.

riotspray likes this.
  22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I watched the movie 'A Vigilante' on Amazon Prime the other day and got a good laugh when the "MoviePass Studios' logo popped up in the opening credits.

riotspray likes this.
  23. lol

blast0rama, riotspray and aoftbsten like this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

got this email

As we begin to open Regal theatres on August 21, we are excited to welcome our Unlimited members back with One Month Free of Subscription Fees. This includes no surcharges during the month for theatres outside your subscription plan. Your Unlimited subscription will reactivate on August 21, 2020, or such later date as described below under "Monthly Subscriptions" or "Annual Subscriptions" (as applicable). Please find below key details about your Unlimited subscription, along with Regal Crown Club status and birthday reward updates.

We have a great slate of movies this year and in 2021 and can't wait to see you at the movies!

The Regal Team

MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS: Your Unlimited subscription contract and payment due dates have been extended by the number of days our theatres have been closed, plus an additional 30 free days. If your home theatre does not reopen on August 21, the 30 days will begin from the date your home theatre reopens, or you begin using your Unlimited subscription pass at another open theatre. Your home theatre is the theatre you chose during Unlimited sign up.

Check out Subscription Details within your Regal Unlimited account profile to see your new payment due date once your home theatre reopens.

ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS: If you have paid for your Regal Unlimited subscription a year in advance, your subscription will be extended by the number of days our theatres have been closed, plus an additional 30 free days. If your home theatre does not reopen on August 21, the 30 days will begin from the date your home theatre reopens, or you begin using your Unlimited subscription pass at another open theatre. Your home theatre is the theatre you chose during Unlimited sign up.

PatRFinley likes this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious