Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Movie Theater Subscription Services • Page 135

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Nov 30, 2017.

1. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

My local indie theatre:

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Professor Plumbob likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I just got a reply from Regal saying someone will contact me within the next week to “arrange the refund”.

I paid for a year subscription up front so I’m honestly kinda pretty shocked they’re willing to do that.

seems kinda strange to send a heads up email about a refund email though.

riotspray likes this.
  4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

regal better see amc’s change of heart as a sign to follow suit

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It doesn't matter, people won't wear them anyway, no employee is going to bother enforcing it. we live in the dumbest country on the dumbest planet

6. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Regal Unlimited has that “pay for a full year or we send it to collection agencies” and my full year was supposed to be up in May but I need to find out if I’m in the clear if I cancel when it supposedly starts back up next month

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Idk man. I work in a grocery store and we get a ridiculous amount of pleasure of being able to tell shitty customers to put masks on.

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

of course, this isn't as good as waiting for shit to die all the way down

10. Serh Jun 19, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 19, 2020)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

also, how are they gonna take note of who's taking off their masks during the films played? like, these theaters don't even stop people from talking/turning phones on during the movie

11. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

they’re not. I worked at regal as a projectionist and I had to check the theaters twice per showtime but for most of the movie they’re unsupervised

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Thank you! I'm still unemployed at the moment, but I would be thrilled to scold shitty people. People around here are definitely not saying anything

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

FYI, you can keep your A-List membership paused until October 1st. AMC will be reactivating all paused accounts on that date.

FAQ AMC Safe & Clean Reopening

johnnyferris, riotspray and ChaseTx like this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I doubt I'll be ready to go back in October, but good to know I don't need to worry about my A-List membership until then.

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I think things will be considerably worse in October. I suspect WB is so dead set on getting Tenet out in July because it'll be in the window where people (at least in America) think they are safe.

riotspray likes this.
  16. dorfmac

Trusted

Are there even any good movies out to see? Maybe they’ve just cut marketing so much that I’m not aware, but what were supposed to be the big anticipated movies of the summer? Black Widow is the only one I can think of but wasn’t that April?

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

A Quiet Place II is a big one

18. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Bill and Ted 3
    Antebellum
    New mutants
    Mulan
    Spongebob

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

They just announced yesterday that Spongebob is skipping theaters and going to VOD

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Fast and Furious and Bond were the big ones, but I think they were both announced as postponed.

21. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Bond comes In November, ff next may

riotspray likes this.
  22. dorfmac

Trusted

Yeah, based on what y’all are saying, I don’t think we are missing much movie-wise.

23. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

F&F got pushed a whole year

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Good luck

riotspray likes this.
  25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Cinemark around me is supposedly still opening July 3rd, but most of my friend I talked to who work there said they still haven't heard anything definitive about when they're coming back. Seems weird.

They released the movie schedule for that weekend and they're showing some good shit, but not trying to die to watch it