Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Movie Theater Subscription Services • Page 124

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Nov 30, 2017.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

amc doesn’t exist here so I have no choice

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

this looks 10x better than A-List for me, though in our area regals are way more prevalent and better theaters than amc

3. dorfmac

Trusted

So it’s basically $18/month for as many 2D movies as you want as long as you book showings more than 90 min apart?

4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Give it to me Regal! Take my filthy money!

5. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Sounds good to me July 15th can’t come soon enough

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Woah woah woah where did this date come from?

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Wish there were more Regal theaters around me. There's really only one around at all and it's 20 minutes away, but it is a great theater.

I'm already too lazy most of the time to even use my A-List though, and that theater's only 5 minutes away.

8. Greg

I have a Regal 5 minutes away. I need this so fucking bad. I will live at that theater all summer.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  9. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

It was in the leak, announced July 11th starts July 15th

10. BackyardHero11 Jun 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 24, 2019)
    BackyardHero11

Trusted

what does this say? only what you wrote is coming up on my screen, stupid work haha

edit: nevermind - read it on my phone. will be curious to learn more about the tier breakdown. still love A*List. both of these exclude Fathom Events which is a bit of a bummer, but not a deal breaker.

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I grew up near a regal but now all I have is showcase

12. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Our corporate conference call for this is on Tuesday. I'll be able to confirm details after that I'm guessing.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  13. Greg

Yaaaasssssss

14. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Since AMC bought out Cinetopia here a month ago I've been enjoying A List. Love that you can easily reserve seats on the app well in advance and that it works flawlessly even if the theater needs some updates. $22 a month is a steal for 12 movies a month. Their are far more Regal's here, but if I have to pay online fees for reserving seats then that's a no go.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  15. wordzanddreamz

On the conference call for regal unlimited right now

Joe, Mrplum5089, jkauf and 2 others like this.
  16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Tell them we said hi.

17. wordzanddreamz

Alright AMA.

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Is everything in that leak true?

19. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I'd really like to do this but if it ends up being the pay up front for a year thing, I don't think I can afford it for a bit. I'd be happy to be locked into a year and pay month-to-month, but that's just a bit too steep for me atm.

jkauf likes this.
  20. wordzanddreamz

Yeah. The one thing that was worded in a confusing manor is that when it says you can reserve 3 tickets at a time... they can't be for the same show. So you can't use your pass to get your friend in with you. You can just have 3 tickets reserved for different movies at the same time.

21. wordzanddreamz

I'm looking into this for you.

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Why would I watch 3 movies at the same time? That part still doesn't make sense. Or are they expecting people to show up and buy one for a 2:00 showing, 6:00 showing: and 9:00 showing? All in the same day?

23. wordzanddreamz

Also, when it says unlimited per day... there is technically a limit. In order to prevent abuse you can't reserve for something within 90 minutes of something else you have reserved (because obviously you will still be in the first movie). Because of the logistics of this, you really can only see about 5 short movies a day.

24. wordzanddreamz

You don't show up. You book everything through your phone. So if you wanna make sure you have a ticket for Spider-Man, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and Crawl (for example) you can have all three booked at the same time.

25. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

when is regal making a shoe with Nike

jk