Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Movie Score Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Michael Qualiano Jun 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 20, 2018)
    Michael Qualiano

mikeq

Jonny Greenwood... The scores for The Master, There Will Be Blood, Phantom Thread, and You Were Never Really Here were all impeccable

PauLo and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm not into super gory movies, but the music for Cannibal Holocaust is beautiful. I recommend everyone to check the whole thing out, if not at least this song:

3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

The latest two scores that had an impact on me while watching the movie were Incredibles 2 and, surprisingly, Infinity War

4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Netflix's Maniac has a brilliant score. Y'all should check it out. "Sisters" is a good representation of it.

5. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Rewatched "Spirited Away" for the first time in ages and the score really stuck out to me. Incredibly beautiful stuff. I mean, the opening song alone had me a mess:

6. username

hey you lil piss baby

Hisaishi is a master. I recently went through Takeshi Kitano’s films, of which Hisaishi scored 7 from 1990 to 2002. I’ve been obsessed with his theme from A Scene at the Sea (itself one of the most beautiful films I’ve ever seen).

(When I saw this thread bumped in the forum list I was going to come post about this anyway, funny that it was bumped regarding the same artist)

Slangster likes this.
  7. PauLo

43% Burnt

Bumping this to tell you all to listen to Jonny Greenwood's score to Spencer. I'll probably never watch the film, but this score is something else. Up there with his There Will Be Blood score IMO.

8. everythingintransit

this is one of my favorites!

Meerkat likes this.
  9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it’s very good

10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter