Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Movements/Can't Swim/Super Whatevr/Gleemer Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Wonder how Gleemer is doing on this.

2. jjjjj98

can someone post a picture of the merch?

estacey99 likes this.
  3. emlantzy

Regular

Super Whatevr's merch:

Movements Merch:

4. Emokid79

Regular

longsleeve and vinyl, YES!!!!!!!

5. emlantzy

Regular

Hi I'm eating my words because the openers on this tour actually kick ass, I made a playlist of a bunch of songs from each band if you guys want to check them out

6. Theemoflamingo

Regular

anyone know if gleemer is selling CD's?

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m going tonight, I can let you know.

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  9. Steven c

Yes

What’s gleemer meRch look like

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  10. Theemoflamingo

Regular

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This show was insane. So so good, I’d definitely check it out if you are on the fence about going. Super whatevr also said they be back in Portland in a few months so there’s that.

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Debating going to this tomorrow, just not sure I can pull the trigger on $15 per ticket plus Ticketfly fees for only 2 bands, that I'm a casual fan of. Also in a suburb around 15-20 mins away.

What are the reviews on this bill? Pretty solid or would the wait till Warped be worth it?

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Every band was 100% worth it. Movements alone would have been worth it. You can wait until warped, but their smaller venue settings are much better.

14. wholeinhole9

I was so bummed when the show for tonight sold out like an hour before I was going to buy a ticket so I'm suuuper grateful that they're doing an in-store beforehand.

tyramail likes this.
  15. wholeinhole9

Actually ended up getting to go to the show after all which was very fun & Mocklove, super sick band from around my hometown, opened.

thenewmatthewperry and tyramail like this.
  16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I won a ticket to tonights show, so I guess I'll be going!

thenewmatthewperry and tyramail like this.
  17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The crowd for Can't Swim was super into it at my date. Really passionate crowd for Movements too.

I saw some tall emo dudes mouthing the words to Super Whatevr's songs, but everyone seemed disinterested for Gleemer. Didn't help that Gleemer's mix was god awful. Overly loud and thin guitars, and the vocals were virtually silent. Sucks, cause I actually liked their music and performance.

18. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Agreed with Gleemer. Love their new record, but live was painfully dull in stage presence and sound.

19. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Gleemer does intentionally mix their live vocals down so they’re at the back but its interesting to hear that the guitars weren’t lush. They’re local to me so whenever they play here they sound huge in small clubs.

20. wholeinhole9

Yep, at my date the singer of Gleemer asked like three times to turn the vocals up but you still couldn't hear shit.

21. ALT/MSC/FAN Mar 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 15, 2018)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Detroit and Chicago were cancelled. Pat's voice is completely gone and he needs time to rest to prevent cancelling other shows.

Just a heads up, MI friends, Tigers Jaw is playing The Loft that night if you need something else to do instead.

Cgarnsay and wholeinhole9 like this.
  22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The support bands are playing the Pike Room tomorrow in Pontiac

23. fbrrocks

Trusted

fuck the storm coming wed. its going to mess up the movements show in ct which sucks

Morgan likes this.
  24. fbrrocks

Trusted

as of now show is still on venue told me in fb event

25. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

for a guy on vocal rest the last few days Pat sounded pretty damn good last night in Toronto. He still couldn't hit the higher or louder notes and had that fall onto the crowd but that seemed pretty par for the course for Movements anyways