Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Movements / Boston Manor / Trash Boat / Drug Church Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ADayToFall, Jan 9, 2019.

1. red8ge

Regular

felt a million years old at this tonight

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Same, had a good time though!

riotspray and red8ge like this.
  3. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Thirded.

4. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Philly show rocked hard tonight. Boston Manor should be huge.

michael_gatto likes this.
  5. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Such a great show last night in Philly. I didn't even think about how old I was for very long.

michael_gatto likes this.
  6. Joshua

Regular

It had to be a pretty balanced age range last night since union transfer sections off areas for those who are 21+ and those areas were pretty full last night, definitely a lot of younger high school aged kids in the crowd but that didnt bother me much at all. It was my first time seeing trash boat and drug church and they both killed it, Boston manor is becoming a very confident band live, and it was super cool to see movements fill this place as the headliner, almost hard to believe how huge these bands have become in the past couple years

ramomcferno likes this.
  7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I hated that they sectioned off the drinking area. I wanted to drink AND be near the front of the crowd!!! It’s the first venue I’ve been to that does that, I’m pretty sure.

8. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I actually really like that about that venue.

I saw Balance and Composure last night at the Fillmore and not only did it make it slick on the floor but some crazy people were splashing beer on people in the crowd. I just wanted to be upfront, dance a bit, sing along, and not get hit with beer or almost fall when there was a little movement in the crowd.

Maybe they could make a little bar on the side closer to the front and the stage as a compromise. Personally, I think the bar view is pretty good and the venue as a whole has a nice layout. It is one of my favorites in the city.

Joshua and Rootradical like this.
  9. Joshua

Regular

100% agree. Plus the alcohol prices aren't nearly as bad as all the livenation venues that are a similar size so I think that's a decent trade off. When the venue isnt super close to capacity/ sold out the layout makes it easy for people to go to the bathroom, grab a drink, and make their way closer to the front of the crowd without getting in anyones way too

ramomcferno likes this.