Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Motion City Soundtrack Band • Page 90

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 9, 2016.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

No. They were more electronic/8-bit, if I remember correctly.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

yeah if this clip is any indication of what the full re-record is, I reaaalllly want it

3. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

this is incredible and i could listen to a whole record of it. i tweeted at justin about it but no response. maybe if a bunch of people bothered him about it he might answer

4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

While the different versions would be cool. I am not really a fan of constantly bothering Justin about it.

5. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I think if you’re going to ask, do it while he’s in MCS mode, and not while doing solo stuff or taking a break. If he replies, let us know.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

4A3CF946-64A1-43E2-87BB-1C3E72B195A8.jpeg

7. Aaron Mook and ramomcferno like this.
  8. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

9. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

The vinyl for the VIP package on this tour is a 7” with two of the alternate versions. Capital H and I forget the other. I think maybe it was Mary Without a Sound. Hopefully some kind fan posts them.

.K. likes this.
  10. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

justin replied to me on twitter and said it doesn't exist and we are confused

bradsonemanband and irthesteve like this.
  11. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

he said it doesn't exist and we must be confused. must have jumped timelines if more than one of us thought it existed

bradsonemanband and .K. like this.
  12. Mandala effect!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  13. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I hope these guys stick around a little longer. Saw them for the first time last night. Great energy.

14. CAC3

Dog

Does anyone think there is a chance that this inspires the guys to record new music?

They were great at the Philly show.

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Last night was great, better crowd than Philly but not quite as wild as NJ. Super glad I could take advantage of so many shows since we have no idea how long this will last.

16. CAC3

Dog

I was pretty surprised with how tame the Philly crowd was. I saw the Starting Line a few weeks ago at the Foundry and the crowd was much more wild than for MCS.

17. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

It does exist. I think he means that it’s not CMTTM. It’s IATM.

18. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

yeah but i wasn't the only one that thought it was CTTM. it is IATM and the "VIPers" are the only ones that have a chance at hearing them right now

19. I was at philly as well and the crowd was awful. My friend kept getting nasty looks for jumping around and dancing. Everyone was a statue.

CAC3 likes this.
  20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Can’t believe we didn’t run into each other. Or I guess maybe we did and didn’t know.

21. Should have planned a chorus meet up.

Though I skipped the openers and was out and about drinking and walked in maybe 15 mins before they went on.

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh yeah in that case we wouldn’t have seen each other until it was over.

23. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

anyone going to Anaheim or LA next week? I'll be at both, let's hang!

24. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Orlando in 2 days anyone?

25. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Haven't seen them since the CCTM tour. This was probably number 8 seeing them. Seeing them last night in Atlanta was like coming home.