Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Motion City Soundtrack Band • Page 85

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 9, 2016.

1. yes every venue is better than electric factory

fillmore is new and fancy and has good sound.

ramomcferno likes this.
  2. Wooooooo it's gonna be a fun time

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  3. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Got sweet balcony tickets. Kinda whack that live nation is charging $50 extra bucks for the first two rows of balcony and calling it platinum but 47ish after fees for row 5 is exactly what I was hoping for.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

GOT MY TIX This is gonna be the best New Years ever

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Now I really want to go to more shows but idk if I can get off work the 2nd or 3rd for Cleveland/Detroit. Maybe I’ll wait for the Minneapolis show since I assume it’ll be on a Saturday

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought about getting Chicago too but I don’t think I can afford it and the others so I’d rather do three in a row instead of the first one back.

7. xthricex

Regular

Is the presale sold out for anyone? Was in a meeting until 10:30 and looks like no tickets are still available.

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

What if they haven’t announced Minneapolis yet because they’re gonna do full album plays??

9. Kuri44

Does anyone know if this is just a one off tour and then back to hiatus? Or are they planning on being a full time band/recording again?

Also, I wonder why they chose January to tour, seems like one of the worst time to be traveling imo

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It’s not confirmed. I’d guess they’re just taking it one step at a time. Justin’s replies to a couple people and kept it open ended/said anything is possible.

Kuri44 likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I would kill to see the full discography. I was in a bad place when they did that tour and couldn’t afford to go.

12. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Got tickets for Boston. I was so bummed when they decided to call it quits since I never got to see them but I'll finally be able to make up for it now!

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Super torn on if I do VIP cus I’d be going before the rest of my friends and on NYE that’d be kind of bummer but those are some niiiice perks

14. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

$100 for VIP with no ticket is wild. Would love to do it but $200 to upgrade my two tickets is not really feasible

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Last time I’m pretty sure it was $75, if not the same price. I’m really excited about the personalized lyrics sheet.

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’m sure the price is fair and I think if I was going alone I’d consider it, but my only point of reference for these types of VIP are TWY, menzingers, and Copeland, all of which were 40-60 bucks I think.

17. Bryan Diem

Trusted

That 7 inch has me curious but damn 100? Nah brah

18. Kuri44

After 11 1/2 years, Antonia just now clicked with me

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Love that one so much.

20. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

21. Kuri44

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  22. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I have a love hate relationship with src

tyler2tall likes this.
  24. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

I’m on a bit of a MCS kick and I’m coming up on 5 years being completely sober after a crippling alcohol addiction and I sincerely believe I wouldn’t be here if not for this band and CTTM in particular so yeah sorry for the sappy post I’ll get back to shitposting later but for now I just want to thank this band and everyone that’s been nice to me or helped me during some hard times

25. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

CTTM is a classic album, and it was there for me in a rough spot bout of depression way back in high school, so I feel this post.

also happy to hear about the 5 years, congrats. I lost my uncle and cousin to alcoholism and I have seen what it does to a person. Takes strength to beat it.