Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Motion City Soundtrack - So Long, Farewell Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. xstatesandminds

3 uk shows..
    17/08 - o2 ritz manchester
    18/08 - o2 institute 2, birmingham
    19/08 - koko, london

2. uberlou

This is a long shot, but would anyone want to buy my two tickets for tonight's show in LA? I know they're not sold out on Ticketmaster, but i'll sell below face value.

3. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

I might be interested!

4. uberlou

I didn't see this reply til now. still getting use to the forums and didn't have email notifications on. i'm sorry, dude!

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'm going to Birmingham. Sad.

6. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I'm going to Hartford and Clifton Park! Also sad... :( but I'm doing meet and greet so that's cool!

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Going Birmingham with a friend and maybe London on my own.

8. Collin Skeen

Regular

Stoked to hear that Pat and Robb from Limbeck are opening the show in San Diego tonight! If any of y'all are going -- make sure to get there early (I think they go on at 7:30).

9. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

the last MN date has sold out; I should not have waited lol

10. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Didn't it sell out instantly? I know the first 3 pretty much did

11. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Uh oh. This is tonight and I'm not prepared.

12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Nope, there were some as of Monday still

13. muttley

Gonna wing this one and get my ticket at the door. We'll see how it goes.

14. Jake Z

Regular

Really hoping I get to see EEIKM. I've seen the first 4 albums in their entirety so I can't complain though. I'm really stoked for the show but really bummed as well. It's going to be such a strange feeling leaving that show.

15. muttley

Pretty excited. This wasn't sold out when I got here.

16. muttley

Our encore was Even If It Kills Me and Throwdown. I am happy.

Shout out to the person in front of me who held up their phone for the entire show. I looked checked at the end and the video was at least an hour and twenty minutes long.

17. Jerihoar

Regular

I had two girls with the most ear piercing voices talking behind me. Had to go sit outside to get my head to stop hurting from them. But awesome show! Great setlist.

18. muttley May 16, 2016
    (Last edited: May 16, 2016)
    muttley

i got lucky in that regard - no one was talking within earshot. I asked the girl who was recording to stand beside me towards the end - I was up against the wall so she was out of everyone's way. Holding your arms up for an hour and a half sounds like a bummer but to each their own.

19. Kuri44

Saw them in Austin last night, really fun show. I really wish they would've included Days Will Run Away into the setlist, perfect swan song. Would've been great as a final song before encore. To be honest though, I don't think there'd be a dry eye in the room.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Surprise, surprise. They are playing both Riot Fest Denver and Chicago. Chicago will be their final show.

21. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

how have the crowds been for this tour btw?

22. Kuri44

Emo's in Austin is 1,700 capacity.. I wanna say around 1,000-1200 went. But I'm just guessing.. It wasn't sold out but still a lot of people

23. Kristen

Regular

Wow I was not expecting a crowd that big. I'm going tonight and it's at Numbers which is a weird place to have this show in my opinion. It should've been at Warehouse or HOB. I haven't been to Numbers in 5 years but I don't remember it being able to hold that many people

24. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i meant more in terms of energy

25. Kristen

Regular

Anddd I ended up getting both of these tonight!