Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mother Evergreen - Mother Evergreen (May 13, 2016) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Feb 6, 2017.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

wanted to make a thread with this because it's super great. emo indie rock with keys, electronics, etc, really peaceful excellent listen

topshelfsquad likes this.
  2. topshelfsquad

kevin duquette

BUMP

teebs41 and cwhit like this.
  3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

LOVE THIS RECORD

4. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Excellent album

teebs41 likes this.
  5. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

This record is great for when you just wanna sit back and relax after a long day at work. The guitar work is interesting and the melodies are soothing.

6. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I'm gonna give this a listen soon, this is my reminder post. Held off because I feel like "soothing" is harder to pull off but i literally have only heard good things and recommendations so

teebs41 likes this.
  7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

im like half way through this, a little less. you ever wanna make comparisons that don't make sense to anyone but you? i do
    this reminds me of the electronic/ambient bits of Foxing (The Albatross, specifically) and the glow pt 2 for the other stuff but that doesn't make sense does it

edit: i like both of these things and i like this

topshelfsquad and teebs41 like this.
  8. mesi

Regular

I only found out a few weeks ago that this has also been released on vinyl.
    While checking where I could order it over here in Europe, I was so happy to see that Topshelf are distro-ing this in their EU/UK store. Got it in this week, thanks a ton @topshelfsquad! :heart:

topshelfsquad, cwhit and teebs41 like this.