Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mosaic (Steven Soderbergh, HBO)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by WordsfromaSong, Nov 9, 2017.

1. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

New murder mystery show from Soderbergh airing on HBO in January. They just released it as an app and it's really good.

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Am interested in the interactive app. Hoping to check it out over the weekend.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

tomorrow

suicidesaints likes this.
  4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

downloading the app now

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Has anyone gone through everything on the app?

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Can you watch the show without the app?

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Yeah it's airing everyday this week on HBO then it will be on demand, only 6 episodes, that's how I'm doing it I can't do that app thing

OhTheWater likes this.
  8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

The stuff on the app is (slightly) different than what's airing on HBO. The order is rearranged and certain scenes are different/in one version but not the other...

I think you'll be fine watching either.

I'm tempted to watch the app version (at least first) but I wish there was a way to cast it to a TV or something. Don't want to watch 7 hours of this on my phone.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jan 27, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 27, 2018)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

I love that Buzz from Home Alone and Pee Wee Herman did some of the best acting in this
    This was overall really well acted, it's not the kind of thing I would have watched were it not for Soderbergh probably but it was good
    also it killed me every time they mentioned Desolation of Smaug and Escape Plan

10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Love love loved The Knick, but unfortunately havent come around to many of Soderbergh’s classic films. I really want to though.

Would I like this—knowing near nothing about it,loving murder mysteries, and a huge fan of The Knick?

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I was disappointed

12. Night Channels

Trusted

This makes me want to watch it even more now.

13. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Lmao. Go for it.

14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter