Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Morrissey Says Stupid Shit; Releases Unreleased Song • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 17, 2018.

1. And as far as racism goes, the modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless. It’s just a way of changing the subject. When someone calls you racist, what they are saying is “Hmm, you actually have a point, and I don’t know how to answer it, so perhaps if I distract you by calling you a bigot we’ll both forget how enlightened your comment was.”

If you have any concern for animal welfare, for example, you cannot possibly vote for either Conservatives or Labour, because both parties support halal slaughter, which, as we all know, is evil. Furthermore, halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of ISIS, and yet in England we have halal meat served in hospitals and schools! UK law is pointless!

London is debased. The Mayor of London tells us about “Neighborhood policin” — what is “policin“? He tells us London is an “amazin” city. What is “amazin“? This is the Mayor of London! And he cannot talk properly! I saw an interview where he was discussing mental health, and he repeatedly said “men’el“… He could not say the words “mental health.” The Mayor of London! Civilisation is over!

London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks. All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness. What this means is that the perpetrator is considered to be as much of a victim as the actual victim. We live in the Age of Atrocity.

I judge anyone that reads these quotes and doesn't think he comes off as batshit-stupid.

CoffeeEyes17, K0ta, Robk and 11 others like this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I only knew what Consequence of Sound wrote about this morning, so I didn't see the comment about the acid attacks. He's not even trying to hide his blatant racism anymore. He's completely pathetic and irredeemable to me at this point.

3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

He has been a problematic person for a long time. I just wish he would just go away.

The party For Britain that he openly supports in this interview are an openly Islamophobic and hateful party.

Also as a lifelong veggie he is the type of veggie which makes everyone think we all spout bullshit opinions.

ChaseTx likes this.
  4. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I couldn't even read those excerpts.

5. totallysweet

Are we about to kiss?

He's the worst. Johnny Marr forever.

6. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Started the interview off and was like "oh this isn't bad, he feels misrepresented in the press..."

then came the part about brexit not happening

then came the part about hitler being a leftist

then came the FGM part

then came the halal can only come from supporters of isis

then came his accusation that it's racist to eat animals

then came the part about khan's accent

then the thing about the police not doing anything about acid attacks because of political correctness

fuck it, everyone knows the best part of the smiths was johnny marr

Turkeylegz likes this.
  7. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

[IMG]

About the quotes.

8. Turkeylegz

Trusted

This is the cheapest cult I've ever been in.

9. CheapPop

Regular

Never really been a morrissey fan as far as music goes, but I always respected him.

I know he's said some weird shit over the years, but this is on a whole other level. Fuck this dude and his music.

10. blinkeatworld

Imagine you are Morrissey and you deeply, deeply feel that killing and eating animals is morally equivalent to human murder. Wouldn't living in the world we have make you a little crazy?

11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Why does he say this stuff? Christ, I wanted a tattoo of The Smiths but I don't know if I can justify getting anything to do with someone who spouts such shit.

Analog Drummer and Turkeylegz like this.
  12. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Great headline.

serotonin likes this.
  13. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Is John a real person? Or is he interviewing himself? Cause the interviewer really does a lot of weird leading and random praising.

Also what the fuck, Morrisey?

Analog Drummer likes this.
  14. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

This. The quotes highlighted earlier were insane and unjustifiable, but the whole 'interview' seriously irked me because of how loaded and leading the questions were.

15. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Out of all the tamer quotes, I like this one:

JOHN: Are you healthy?
    MORRISSEY: No. I’d like to play sports and swim and so forth but such places are usually full of people holding iPhones, and of course, before you know it there’s a shot of you on someone’s Facebook clinging to the parallel bars.

16. Analog Drummer

Regular

Or are you already crazy to think that
    Chicken or the egg? (Pun intended)

serotonin likes this.
  17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

This guy cares too much about being the odd one out in society.

18. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

Or you could, you know, pull a Keanu Reeves and just live your life and be a normal person and not let things phase you too much.

19. RiseAgainst379

Regular

I like how he aggressively defends the Leave campaign and then follows up with this:

"JOHN: Did you actually vote to leave?

MORRISSEY: No, I haven’t ever voted. I don’t have sufficient faith in the circus of politics … and … you can see why! It is a moral disaster on every level. Even Tesco wouldn’t employ Diane Abbott. "