Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Morrissey Says Stupid Shit; Releases Unreleased Song

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

This interview is stupid.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

i hate when artists only do interviews with journalists who seem to admire/suck up to them and don't ask anything interesting or prod at all. Once the interviewer just started fawning all over him it was like lol ok. Like y'all don't have enough "yes people" for real?

4. Analog Drummer

Regular

I don’t know what major supermarket Morrissey is walking into but cow milk is certainly not hidden away behind cashew/rice milk etc
    Nor are eggs difficult to find.
    I dare say he doesn’t even shop. Out of touch old fool

bachna84 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. EntryLevelTank

I get really irked at "well, everyone must just hate me for no reason if I get negative press" stuff.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

have we finally gotten to the point to just forget about him? since i feel like people keep giving him way too many chances for his stupid ignorance

7. EntryLevelTank

Eggs are super easy to find too lol

8. Analog Drummer

Regular

If he’s completely distancing himself from The Smiths work, then I have no reason to have him in my thoughts ever again

Stevangelion likes this.
  9. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i don't think you should even be using his good music as an excuse at this point

10. Kiana

I mean I will kinda give him the milk thing there are so many dairy alternatives at my store. They take up quite a bit of space and I've accidentally bought dairy free milk multiple times which I don't mind, and the eggs are in a rly small space. but it might also be that store and their clientele cause when I go to wal mart it's not like that. Probs depends where u go

11. TheoW593

Regular

So, what besides the egg thing is stupid? Asking specifically Jason's followers in this thread.

Stevangelion likes this.
  12. Kiana

I mean claiming that people only call someone a racist because they know the other person has a point and they've lost the argument is pretty stupid.

Jason's followers what kind of cult realness

Robk and Stevangelion like this.
  13. Analog Drummer

Regular

He also may be confused as milk is specifically put in the far most opposite corner of the shop as to make sure you walk past everything on your way to get the most common bought product

Jared Luttrell likes this.
  14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I won't even watch it cus I don't want to give him the hits. All I know is I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt before, and honestly I probably shouldn't have and kind of regret it. I felt like maybe he just sucked at getting his point across, but if you're just going to keep saying stupid, blatantly racist things then I don't have it in me to support you anymore.

15. TheoW593

Regular

Ah, so there's something he said before? That makes more sense. Cause reading this interview, I wouldn't say he comes off as batshit-stupid.

16. tomtom94

Trusted

Morrissey is the exception that proves the rule, when he's trending on Twitter you hope it's because he died.

17. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Kiana likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

As a follower of the cult of Jason, I think the most egregious part of this interview was blatantly mocking the Mayor of London for having an accent, as if having an accent has anything to do with your intellect or ability to govern a town.

Robk, Nick, Jake W and 2 others like this.
  19. Kiana

He whines all the time and doesn't even vote lmao

Robk, ChaseTx, Brent and 2 others like this.
  20. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Maybe a bit too far, pal.

Raku, Larry David, Oskarr and 2 others like this.
  21. I didn't actually read more than a sentence of this trash piece but I can confirm that the font on his website is totally unreadable

ChaseTx and Analog Drummer like this.
  22. Analog Drummer

Regular

Yeah I was expecting worse, but maybe cause my expectations are so high/low when reading about what Morrissey has to say usually

I would like to officially distance myself from all said cults
    My only cult is perhaps LeBron James cult and I’m being let down by my leaders sidekicks so far this week

23. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

"Hitler was a Leftist." GTFO with that Jonah Goldberg/Steven Crowder bullshit.

Arry likes this.
  24. :dot:

rxbandit89 and bachna84 like this.
  25. EntryLevelTank

Jason Tate likes this.