Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

More Allegations and Responses From With Confidence

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This sucks so bad, I fucking love this band and this is so frustrating.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yikes.

4. CMilliken

Trusted

Ielopl5tTG0WKBQKSLBTcRtUj-t-kjxItqTvurt3mAY.jpg

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Regardless if he truly didn’t know her age, constantly asking for boobs pics is still weird.

6. _unproductive

Regular

watching all of these stories come out, i compare it to what i have gone through and how these actions somehow become acceptable in the gay app world.. dudes have no problem sending/asking for pics right off the bat. really gross

7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

And here's a good tip for everyone, don't ask for nude pictures, especially if you don't even know them well enough to know their damn age.

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

He also was apparently sneaking her into 18+ shows so he had to have at least known she was a minor.

9. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Exactly, why does anyone ever need to ask anyone for nude pics from anyone ever? I'm pretty sure they'd be able to find this crap on the internet and not ask fans of any age young or not

tyramail likes this.
  10. youwontknow

If I smile with my teeth, bet you'd believe me

Your Favorite Bands?
    Not Anymore!

Chorus.fm presents:
    Sexual Predators Exposed.
    (Every hour. On the hour!)

CMilliken likes this.
  11. youwontknow

12. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Wow, I loved this band

13. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

Cause your favorite bands are all full of fucking creeps. And you’re part of the problem if you think we should ignore it.

14. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

is this a complaint? far from the first thing you've said that has raised a flag.

carrytheweird likes this.
  15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm not sure how that reads as a complaint to anyone...

youwontknow likes this.
  16. jorbjorb

7 rings

Bye band. Not gonna miss them at all.

17. Neck Deep
    Moose Blood
    With Confidence

Hopeless, maybe it's time to put bands through some training when you sign them.

BigMouth, Aaron Mook and CMilliken like this.
  18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

the dangerous summer, have mercy (though more just transphobia and members that aren't in the band anymore), it's almost as if a label that signs 99% dudes doesn't care how they treat women

19. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Honestly this is just pathetic and woeful. Australian culture is just seeped in toxic masculinity as a whole and I would feel zero surprise is half our 'scene' down here gets exposed as trash. I'm actually thinking UNFD (our only real 'alternative' label down here) are going to have over half their roster outed as predators and sadly I have a dark feeling that I know who will come up when they are.

laraheart likes this.
  20. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I hope every single last one of these fucking creeps gets exposed and this scene is rid of toxic excrement for good. Until then get with the program our get the fuck out.

21. youwontknow

Yes sir! We're off to a good start this past month!

22. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I had a gay friend who once explained to me how ridiculously easy it is to get laid. He was an average-looking guy who was fairly overweight, and he said that he could basically meet someone online and sleep with them easily within an hour or two. And he told me this story back in 2007 lol.
    Neck Deep was just Lloyd who is no longer with the band though, right? Please tell me that's the case...

23. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. _unproductive

Regular

This is very true. I would say I'm decent looking, in shape/fit guy, and the amount of unwanted pictures I get is appalling.