Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood Band • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by crunchprank, Apr 13, 2016.

1. danielalee12

Regular

aww, I like shimmer.

2. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Ya, Shimmer is one of my favorite tracks on the record haha

3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

The slower songs at the end are the best moments on the record

truelovewaits and redwing91007 like this.
  4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I listened to Blush for the first time in ages today and definitely liked it a bit more than I remembered, but it's still a massive disappointment since I love IKYIM so much.

Pastel, Glow and the last 3 tracks are all pretty good.
    Cheek is bad.
    The other four songs are meh.

5. ale5875

Regular

It's holding up pretty well for me after more than a month. The last 3 tracks are the ones I like the least though and I dig Cheek, so maybe I can see why we feel differently about the record, haha.

6. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Haha that does kinda explain it.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Saw these live in Birmingham. They were so good, as always. Shimmer is absolutely gorgeous, I just wish they played Knuckles.

8. devenstonow

Noobie

blush isn't holding up for me like, at all. nowhere near IKYIM has.

Jake W likes this.
  9. danielalee12

Regular

Not sure how i feel about it comparitively yet, but I've found myself listening to this after i've had a bad day or a long day at work. For some reason it just picks me up

10. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Same :( It's been a few weeks since I put it on. I'm not giving up on it yet though but it doesn't have the same staying power IKYIM had.

11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely no IKYIM, but it's a good record, just not quite that level of special.

12. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Blasphemous to say to remove either of the slow songs on the end of the record!

13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Shimmer is outstanding. Live, it's somehow even better when it drops.

14. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I like this

15. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Knuckles is so fucking good

ale5875 likes this.
  16. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Welp...

17. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Jeeesus. So much of that shit in this music scene. It's absolutely sickening.

teebs41 likes this.
  18. JM95

Trusted

I just can't fathom the mindset behind such filth.

The band should be addressing this.

t_papaccio likes this.
  19. It's gross - if the band don't make a statement or decide on Glenn's future in the band, then as far as everyone else is concerned, they're all complicit. They need to take a stand and kick him out of MB, as that will help them to distance themselves from something they don't need to be associated with beyond their professional relationship with Glenn.

20. JM95

Trusted

That's exactly it. Whether they like it or not, they have to realise they're in a position of responsibility and silence comes across, at best, as a lack of concern and at worst, as directly complicit.

Erwin89 and Carrow like this.
  21. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Ya they really should address they are too busy however blocking anyone who tweets them about it.

Fucking scumbag.
    (I heard) They've been blocking anyone on twitter who tweets to them about it . Fuck them.

Onlyadirector likes this.
  22. I just @'d them on Twitter asking if they were going to say anything, wonder if they block me?

23. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

@Jason Tate is this(^^^^) anything worth reporting?

josephcissell and Carrow like this.
  24. Still not blocked, maybe it was just a rumour. The band's continued silence is deafening, tho.

Onlyadirector likes this.
  25. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Wait wtf... Moose Blood is one of my favorite bands right now and I'm seeing them next week, but this is disgusting and they need to respond asap. >:-(