Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by crunchprank, Apr 13, 2016.

1. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Hopeless Records just released the official music video for Honey on YouTube.

2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Liking the video. The previews had me worried it would be overly American but its done is such a silly way that it works.

Jake W likes this.
  3. wakaflockajamez

die die die, cry cry cry

just pre-ordered bundle 2!

4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Moose Blood - Blush

Banquet Records have an exclusive "Opaque Pink in Clear" variant of the new album that's limited to 300 copies.

I shouldn't have bought it, because I've spent too much money so far this week already, but I had too...

josephcissell likes this.
  5. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Wonder how many other bands they'll reference this time in their lyrics.

6. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I like these guys. Loving "Honey". Definitely ready for new music from them

Tom Kelly likes this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Honey is really catchy. Looking forward to this album.

Tom Kelly likes this.
  8. Tom Kelly

Hey, so I just published an interview with Beau Burchell, the homie who produced Moose Blood's new and old albums! I wanted to ask him some questions about the production of their new jam, and he gave a ton of insight. You can check it out here.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. Horrorca

Trusted

first track of the first album moves me quite a bit - all the rest is so boring to me

weird

10. I burned Honey out for myself a werk after it released. I wish the album wasn't so far away.

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Ugh why is the album still over two months away

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Seeing these at Slam Dunk Midlands & South and I'm very excited again.

13. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

14. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Yikes. Was about to check out some of these tracks, but this is making me wonder about that, ha.

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it's really weird, because i loved those songs back in the day, haha. I never really liked this band (the first record was so ridiculously cheesy, couldn't get through it), but decided to check the first song anyways. weirdly reminded me of all that stuff

kyle huntington loved this band, so like, people like them, but yeah. not my thing at all

16. Horrorca

Trusted

this

17. Wall Of Arms

What?

18. cwhit

what are you asking? i quoted a post that quoted one of mine, everything should be very readily apparent

19. Wall Of Arms

The fact you think I had any influence over people's thoughts on this band is flattering but off base. Haha, I'm used to the opposite, people not giving a fuck about what I like around here.

Agree on the debut, although I enjoy it. It's live where I love this band most.

20. cwhit

whoa, haha, i didn't even realize this was you. sorry about that. hi kyle!
    i mostly meant it as you're someone who isn't a generic pop punk kid/AP.net user so ya know, the opinion means a little more than most.

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

These were ridiculously good at Slam Dunk.

22. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Cherry is their best song. Such a good band to listen to while driving around in the summer.

Mister Lyrical and Jose like this.
  23. One of my favorite things to do is drive around at night and listen to them. Just puts me in a good mood.

24. Awksome

Regular

25. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

am I being too critical in thinking these past two singles have had barely any progression since their last album? They both sound like they could of been on that last record.